Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of him clapping his hands though 👀 ick.

Remember before Lloyd she would act like she could get anyone and everyone she wanted, had alot of 'SeXuAl TeNsIoN' aka miniscule attention, then she ended up with him 🥲

Also what I've noticed is Eden isn't that keen on Yaz from the outside in, Eden prefers Freya, Freya prefers Eden and Yaz is just left out but tries her best to make it like she's the favorite sister
Yaz is the biggest "pick me" on the planet! If she wasn't such a show off boasting witch I think I'd feel sorry for her!

Reactions: 21
When does this girl not absolutely honk, it’s not normal
It’s the deodorant she’s using for a start!. I used to use that deodorant and it didn’t work for me so I kept trying different ones till one did and I can say now I have one that works it’s £5 but a little goes a long way & lasts me a lot longer than a bottle like hers does. It’s the sure maximum protection just in case you wanna get it Eden 😏… you’re welcome.

Reactions: 12
Yaz is the biggest "pick me" on the planet! If she wasn't such a show off boasting witch I think I'd feel sorry for her!
Someone I work with is a massive pick me girl, but the thing is she will make you feel sorry for (like Yaz does) and then the within the nexr second she opens her mouth and says something which makes you dislike her again. It's a vicious cycle

Reactions: 2
Yeah, this caption confirms it's definitely Eden that has the problem with the height difference between her and LL
View attachment 1805533
This is typical of Edens attitude.... basically saying "it's not me, it's him". She knows Lloyd gets offended when people take the piss out of his height so why did she feel the need to comment on this guy's height?! No need to even comment on it. head.

Why anyone would want to work with her I don't know!

Reactions: 11
This is typical of Edens attitude.... basically saying "it's not me, it's him". She knows Lloyd gets offended when people take the piss out of his height so why did she feel the need to comment on this guy's height?! No need to even comment on it. head.

Why anyone would want to work with her I don't know!
Also he doesn't even seem that small? He looks like he's almost as tall as her. She's 6ft and the average bloke is about 5ft9/10 so he's just average... why does she feel the need put people down to make herself feel better? Bet he loved seeing that she's just needlessly commenting on his appearance.

Reactions: 13
Little lad honestly showing people how to cut an onion!! Patronising little bleep!:oops:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.