Eden Harvz #46 Beautybeyondthe_eden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ. Eben and her plus size head.
Have you seen the photos of her next to little elf on the shelf? Of course that bonce is plus size! 😂😂

ETA that amazon haul video she did... make up wipes, dove deodorant and razors, all in three seperate deliveries when she could have just gone to suprdrug and got them all at once. Wonderful for the environment!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, this caption confirms it's definitely Eden that has the problem with the height difference between her and LL
Screenshot_20221213_212507_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🪑

Eben and Lloyd coming at ya with their brilliant ideas for meals that no one has ever had.
Lloyd followed a recipe for cheese sauce. duck me, Gordon Ramsay has sold up and is going into politics.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I come here to post this... just admit ya fancy him ffs... if I was Lee I'd be FUMING with how obsessed with Little Legs she is!
Lee just looks done with her, whenever there is videos of them out and about Lee walks about 6 feet infront, then there was a video of him wrapping presents and she was making jokes and his face just looked absent.

also that video eden has posted where she’s walking with that fella, wow. She’s not fat at all but she definitely angles and edits her own videos something crazy to make herself appear petite she looks so broad and butch on that clip

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Lee just looks done with her, whenever there is videos of them out and about Lee walks about 6 feet infront, then there was a video of him wrapping presents and she was making jokes and his face just looked absent.

also that video eden has posted where she’s walking with that fella, wow. She’s not fat at all but she definitely angles and edits her own videos something crazy to make herself appear petite she looks so broad and butch on that clip

Surprised she didn’t lift up her top, turn to the side and eye duck herself.

Yummy saggy drippy chilli watery nachos!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 10/10 chef Lloyd. Xx

I wasn’t mad at this because my partner cooks proper chilli from scratch and it has a watery-er consistency. It’s annoying though 😩🥲 but I DEVOUR those saggy chilli-soaked crisps

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eden is deffo jealous of us dainty little 5ft2 types isn’t she?! Who ever said she's built like a brick tit house was spot on!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Eden is deffo jealous of us dainty little 5ft2 types isn’t she?! Who ever said she's built like a brick tit house was spot on!
You’re so right. It’s like how she hates people with fake boobs. She clearly wants to be petite with big boobs. Bitter jealous cow!

I love appreciating if another girl looks nice. She’s the type to whisper and make remarks purely from jealousy.

Reactions: 17
Yummy soggy drippy chilli watery nachos!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢 10/10 chef Lloyd. Xx
It's because he literally never cooks anything down, just slaps tomato in and let's it get hot and says done. Tomato needs reducing (pretty heavily if tinned) to get rid of the excess water and bring out the flavour. Noticed it in all of his videos. Never cooks out the flour in a roux either so I'm sure his spot on cheese sauce is beautifully gritty. 😍
I saw a comment when I was cringe watching that called him "literally the best chef on TikTok" 😭

I didn't really see anything of Eden before she got with Lloyd. Does she always get this obsessed with men?

Reactions: 15
My first ever thread title, oioiiiii

Eden...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I take it we are into her I want to twin with my lil man /tit taste in bucket hat era !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You’re so right. It’s like how she hates people with fake boobs. She clearly wants to be petite with big boobs. Bitter jealous cow!

I love appreciating if another girl looks nice. She’s the type to whisper and make remarks purely from jealousy.
Hahaha she's so jealous. Hi Eden, I'm 5ft2 and my husband is 6ft3 👋🏻

But in seriousness I work with a girl who's 6ft and I always think she looks so good. Legs for days!

Reactions: 13
As a fellow brick shithouse I can vouch that I definitely wish I was a petite dainty girl, I’m 5 10 and it sucks! 😂

Reactions: 8
As a fellow brick shithouse I can vouch that I definitely wish I was a petite dainty girl, I’m 5 10 and it sucks! 😂
I think we all want what we don't have in a way. I've never owned a pair of jeans or trousers that aren't miles too long 🤣 built like a sausage dog

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.