Eden Harvz #45 New diagnosis every week, confirmed by Dr Eben and her medical assistant: Pip Squeak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s concerning she’s got no privacy policy, no returns policy or any terms and conditions. Also wonder if she’s got liability insurance too…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well it’s concerning she’s got no privacy policy, no returns policy or any terms and conditions. Also wonder if she’s got liability insurance too…
Everything she does is so painfully half arsed. Why aren't there photos of a model wearing the lashes so people can get an idea of how they'll look? Why photograph them on a bleeping fluffy rug her dog shits on? Why the strange 1920's font on the site? I have so many questions. Is she accepting more forms of payment now? There are logos for payment types at the bottom but yesterday everyone who was trying to buy said it was asking for amazon pay?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely pissing myself watching the little fella hugging her on her TT.
The work shy little toad is so happy more money is coming in for the both of them now. 🤡🤣😂🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything she does is so painfully half arsed. Why aren't there photos of a model wearing the lashes so people can get an idea of how they'll look? Why photograph them on a bleeping fluffy rug her dog shits on? Why the strange 1920's font on the site? I have so many questions. Is she accepting more forms of payment now? There are logos for payment types at the bottom but yesterday everyone who was trying to buy said it was asking for amazon pay?
What's the website because I just tried www.edenharvzcosmetics.co.uk and this happened...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven't been following Eden for a while, but saw last night her eye lashes sold out in 2 minutes. Then just seen her new video, she can't have had that many in-stock if it only filled 3 bags once everything was packaged to send. So is it that surprising it sold out so quick 🤷

She’s doing the non vegan ones as a limited Christmas edition set apparently… when in reality it’s to limit the loss she was gonna get not selling them. I hope she’s made sure she’s got her policies and her insurance incase someone has an adverse reaction to her lashes.

Reactions: 13
She’s doing the non vegan ones as a limited Christmas edition set apparently… when in reality it’s to limit the loss she was gonna get not selling them. I hope she’s made sure she’s got her policies and her insurance incase someone has an adverse reaction to her lashes.
Just goes to show she doesn't actually give a tit if they're ethically sourced because any decent person wouldn't want to make money from poor little animals being skinned so people can stick their hair to their eyelids. But hey, it's ok because it's a special Christmas edition.

Reactions: 16
The fake video of Eben “crying” at the sellout. Her and Yaz always do this overly fake “I’m gonna cry” face.

Also Yaz insta stories…. Their wording is just so off “some pisshead” it was probably a homeless person who was talking to her and she’s of course built a whole story she was chased. If that’s true of course that’s Terrible but I just don’t believe a word they say and think the wording is rude.

Attachments

• Haha
The fake video of Eben “crying” at the sellout. Her and Yaz always do this overly fake “I’m gonna cry” face.

Also Yaz insta stories…. Their wording is just so off “some pisshead” it was probably a homeless person who was talking to her and she’s of course built a whole story she was chased. If that’s true of course that’s Terrible but I just don’t believe a word they say and think the wording is rude.
Not defending her but I'm ngl Swansea is rough asf, I try to avoid it at all costs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why the hell does one set of lashes cost more but doesn’t include a box?

Why is the second set such a wank image, you can’t even see the lashes properly?

Not even so much as an about me section.
Also whoever said there wasn’t a returns policy, there now is one…

• Haha
  • Wow
my family used to have a wax melt business… and let me tell you now three little bags like that aren’t holding much 😂

also little Lloydy boy… can’t have been that busy today honey bun, had time to block me 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the hell does one set of lashes cost more but doesn’t include a box?

Why is the second set such a wank image, you can’t even see the lashes properly?

Not even so much as an about me section.
Also whoever said there wasn’t a returns policy, there now is one…
I think she's going to be doing small restocks, 100 a time, so that she sells out each time and it looks good on her

If she's implying that's more lashes on that shelving then surely they're not out of stock? Also, that doesn't seem like very many.
Screenshot_20221203_202613_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 3
I think she's going to be doing small restocks, 100 a time, so that she sells out each time and it looks good on her
She's too bleeping lazy to be taking thousands of orders or orders continuously coming in every day so she's releasing them in dribs and drabs so she's still got time to lay around doing duck all in between.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.