Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Am I the only one who reads these threads and can tell he's blatantly taking the piss as we know he reads here? None of that video was genuine to give anyone an ick, he's ripping the absolute piss out of us, same with the clapping video thinking he has the upper hand which he absolutely doesn't he just looks like an absolute bellend 😂
Well it's not working as all he's doing is proving our point and making himself look like an absolute dickhead.

The clapping video did get taken down though so he must have chosen to feel embarrassed with that one.

Someone said she should do a calendar ffs let’s not give her any ideas, it will probably look like this😂😂
This is my entry for September
Picsart_22-12-11_16-50-30-629.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
What’s ‘years of experience’ does she have regarding lashes? Wearing them?
Fuck. I eat every day. I’m opening a restaurant!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Pah.... it begins
“I’ve emailed your cosmetics team” hahaha good luck because you won’t be getting a reply hun, head packer Lloyd is out building a snowman out of a cage and Ebenezer is busy cleaning shit out of the rug which your order was packed on

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Fishnips

VIP Member
Glad Lloyd showed us how to put pork pie on a chopping board. Up until now I've just been throwing it at the wall hoping it ricochets with enough power to catch it in my mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
863DD478-DD5B-4D0A-BD10-0498F76710C8.jpeg
she is sooooo weird! Why not use a picture of wolf with chai? Wolf with cali? Nope had to get Lloyd in there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Not yaz now filming herself whacking a bag of clothes in a Sally Army donation bin. Wow. Someone get this humble, generous angel a pride of Britain award 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 38