Eden Harvz #45 New diagnosis every week, confirmed by Dr Eben and her medical assistant: Pip Squeak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s ‘years of experience’ does she have regarding lashes? Wearing them?
duck. I eat every day. I’m opening a restaurant!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Mum and primary school Son vibes from the 'DAY
2 OF ADVENT' video, WOW 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not been on this thread in ages but she popped up on my fyp before, people are actually buying this new “launch”? ☠

Reactions: 2
I'm calling myself a sommelier from now on!

Hmm kinda takes the class away when we know Eggnog Latte shits all over that rug.
Ewww look at the right part all gappy and hanging off. She is so so so lazy and cheap.

That gift box is appalling and she knows she can get away with it with her vulnerable followers. bleeping buying herself Selfridges perfume and 1000s on makeup every day and gives that absolute tit of a twig and acorn with a few cheap makeup items and masks from home bargains.
I would rather not receive anything than that half hearted tit. There’s a girl on TikTok who has just hit 400k and she’s done such amazing giveaways. She does one at every milestone and the latest is a £150 gift voucher for 4 different followers, coming up its Some makeup items but genuinely lovely quality bits. Eben is actually a JOKE.

Reactions: 19
the fact she’s put doll beauty lashes in there when she’s “created” her own brand & this same girl paid £22 of her own money for a pair of each to support eben actually makes me sad. she could have just chucked a pair in each giveaway box?? oh no, gotta squeeze every penny out of these girls, ay.

and the bleeping pine cone has left me speechless honestly.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ummm aren't fishy knickers and LL paso doing the packing and posting themselves, no doubt with the help of Freya the slave???

Let's see how long until the "my lashes haven't arrived yet" comments start followed by a video from Eben telling people to be kind, she's only 24 and can't possibly get out of bed before midday and she's doing it all by herself...boohoo feel sorry for me while I'm spunking the money you've just paid on my tit Ali express lashes on takeaways and more "treats" for myself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Didn’t she say the lashes were named after phrases she always says. When on earth does she use ‘hard to get’ in a sentence. Lies through her teeth this girl.

Reactions: 21
I was just looking at that Imonation wiki 🤣🤣🤣. OMG. It’s Eben. Actually it’s the Harvz family 😵. They are the same person right? The characteristics, over sharing, controversial content and statements, narcissism, the language, tone, denial, ailments, drippy partners, bad lips, messy houses and bad hygiene 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .

Reactions: 4
What is the advent video about 😂
Surely they're acting for us there. Absolutely hamming up that Eben is like his mum. "Do you want the chocolate?" "Do you want to read today? I promised you that you could". You're 33 man!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Been MIA for a week or so - hard living in the real world, Eben.

So she’s finally launched her caterpillars. And they sold out in 2 mins? So she only had 20 of each on sale then. Must be shitting it with the postal delays from Ali express at the moment 😶

Hope everyone’s ok - I have a thread to catch up on now ….

Reactions: 11
the fact she’s put doll beauty lashes in there when she’s “created” her own brand & this same girl paid £22 of her own money for a pair of each to support eben actually makes me sad. she could have just chucked a pair in each giveaway box?? oh no, gotta squeeze every penny out of these girls, ay.

and the bleeping pine cone has left me speechless honestly.
Probably because the doll beauty were gifted so cost eban nothing but she’s had to pay for her own lashes

Reactions: 6
Kylie Jenner better watch herself Eden Musk is on the rise

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Is it only me that finds it extra cringe that she put in that xmas card with LL ? How is he a part of eben cosmetics ?😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.