Eden Harvz #45 New diagnosis every week, confirmed by Dr Eben and her medical assistant: Pip Squeak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo my first thread title šŸ„° thanks to all you lovely lot for keeping me laughing on these threads! Free (unwanted) gift boxes for everyone including the long awaited Harvz bristle lashes (perfect for cleaning the bog) and a a signed photo of Lloyds first titty pic HO HO HOšŸŽ…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I clicked on at 20:40ish and one pair said sold out but the other pair hadnā€™t

Reactions: 8
Ummm aren't fishy knickers and LL paso doing the packing and posting themselves, no doubt with the help of Freya the slave???

Let's see how long until the "my lashes haven't arrived yet" comments start followed by a video from Eben telling people to be kind, she's only 24 and can't possibly get out of bed before midday and she's doing it all by herself...boohoo feel sorry for me while I'm spunking the money you've just paid on my tit Ali express lashes on takeaways and more "treats" for myself
A lot of the comments on the live was asking who theyā€™re gonna be using as a courier service as some of them didnā€™t wanna use Hermes (Evri) which I understand & think people should stop using them but I didnā€™t hear anything come outta her mouth who sheā€™s gonna be using unless I missed it so I deffo feel like with the delivery side thereā€™s gonna be issues.

Didnā€™t she say the lashes were named after phrases she always says. When on earth does she use ā€˜hard to getā€™ in a sentence. Lies through her teeth this girl.
I feel like sheā€™s used ā€˜hard to getā€™ because donā€™t forget apparently she never wanted Lloyd first so she played ā€˜hard to getā€™ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her acting is so bad when she says ā€œthey might actually sell out, do you think?ā€ She thinks sheā€™s in a soap opera

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was just looking at that Imonation wiki šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. OMG. Itā€™s Eben. Actually itā€™s the Harvz family šŸ˜µ. They are the same person right? The characteristics, over sharing, controversial content and statements, narcissism, the language, tone, denial, ailments, drippy partners, bad lips, messy houses and bad hygiene šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ .
Omfg you're right!!! And they've both got massive gobs and an insane amount of teeth too šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
they
A lot of the comments on the live was asking who theyā€™re gonna be using as a courier service as some of them didnā€™t wanna use Hermes (Evri) which I understand & think people should stop using them but I didnā€™t hear anything come outta her mouth who sheā€™s gonna be using unless I missed it so I deffo feel like with the delivery side thereā€™s gonna be issues.

I feel like sheā€™s used ā€˜hard to getā€™ because donā€™t forget apparently she never wanted Lloyd first so she played ā€˜hard to getā€™ šŸ™„
somethings bound to go wrong as theyā€™ve all sold out straight away, so sheā€™s got to get them all out at onceā€¦ Slave boy is gonna be busy getting them all packed isnā€™t he.

Her acting is so bad when she says ā€œthey might actually sell out, do you think?ā€ She thinks sheā€™s in a soap opera
She knew they would sell out, what a stupid question when she knew all her teeny bop fans would be stealing their mums credit card to buy the lashes

Also changed her life, sheā€™s made about what Ā£2k? But Profit sheā€™s made about Ā£1.5kā€¦ thatā€™s not life changing is it really šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I really donā€™t know how anyone can be proud and gloat everywhere about launching their own brand when theyā€™ve literally done no work towards designing anything about the actual product. We can all design our own packaging and stick someone elseā€™s product in it to sell. Thatā€™s nothing to gloat about. Thatā€™s simply taking advantage of your audience who will line your pockets because theyā€™re young, naive and donā€™t know what quality lashes should look like for that price. Thatā€™s absolutely nothing to be proud of Eden.

Reactions: 19
they

somethings bound to go wrong as theyā€™ve all sold out straight away, so sheā€™s got to get them all out at onceā€¦ Slave boy is gonna be busy getting them all packed isnā€™t he.

She knew they would sell out, what a stupid question when she knew all her teeny bop fans would be stealing their mums credit card to buy the lashes

Also changed her life, sheā€™s made about what Ā£2k? But Profit sheā€™s made about Ā£1.5kā€¦ thatā€™s not life changing is it really šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s enough for her monthly rent ainā€™t it? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
eden looks a million times better without lashes. especially if its her own lashes that shes been wearing recently as they look complete tit

Ewww look at the right part all gappy and hanging off. She is so so so lazy and cheap.

That gift box is appalling and she knows she can get away with it with her vulnerable followers. bleeping buying herself Selfridges perfume and 1000s on makeup every day and gives that absolute tit of a twig and acorn with a few cheap makeup items and masks from home bargains.
I would rather not receive anything than that half hearted tit. Thereā€™s a girl on TikTok who has just hit 400k and sheā€™s done such amazing giveaways. She does one at every milestone and the latest is a Ā£150 gift voucher for 4 different followers, coming up its Some makeup items but genuinely lovely quality bits. Eben is actually a JOKE.
If she had a half decent reputation or relationships with brands she could have done some collaborations and at least got them some items worth having. But here we are. 3 million followers and she could only produce 10 of these sad looking boxes. She's pathetic šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Oh that video ā€˜do you want to read I promised you that you could read todayā€™ wtf like why does she speak to him like heā€™s about 4 it makes me feel sick, and could he not just have the chocolate out the calendar? if my boyfriend offered me a chocolate thatā€™s already only the size of a 10p coinā€¦ bitten in halfā€¦ Iā€™d be like nah youā€™re alright you greedy fucker šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Watching them packs the orders just makes me concerned. They're 100% gonna mess this up somehow.

Why havenā€™t they just got seperate advent colanders why are they sharing one and half eating chocolates itā€™s so bleeping weird and cheap for someone who can buy a Ā£200 perfume! Then LL reading a nativity story like theyā€™re thir great religious couple itā€™s so odd, she isnā€™t religious she just throws it into tiktoks every now and again.

Also LL is showing her on live updates from either here or someone making a comment because ā€˜she doesnā€™t care about the nasty commentsā€™

Reactions: 17
Yaz was begging to be a mod throughout and Eben and LL just ignored her outright after reading her comments which is just odd, Yaz sent about 30 messages and all the other minions saying she needed to make her one. Then theyā€™re having problems with something that LL needs to use the hairdryer on, the lashes look so cheap and the labels sheā€™s picking. Off them look like the cheap tat you buy from Amazon or Ali express and how they come.
plus she was talking. At LL as usual and he must have whispered about wanting to come off live cause she said ā€˜I will stay on for 20 minutes because people like to see the processā€™ and he was then acting like he didnā€™t care saying ā€˜yeahā€™, when he clearly hates it, being used as her slave to spend Saturdays packing cheap lashes for a load of teenagers. 200 lashes sold well done Eben šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m honestly amazed that anyone would pay a tenner for those. Look forward to seeing some honest reviews tbh, I hope we get some

Reactions: 16
Watching them packs the orders just makes me concerned. They're 100% gonna mess this up somehow.
I have my popcorn šŸæ I'm ready for the drama šŸŽ­ and even though Edens packing and sending them out there will be a way to pass the responsibility. You're not going to blame our 24 year old baby Eden. Can see the instagram stories already šŸ¤£

I hope she's checking all her buyers after that 'tragedy' when all her tickets were 'brought' for free by one person for her transitions masters classšŸ’€.

She must be on high alert after that definitely real, not made up because she was embarrassed situation

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah the rent on the shed is Ā£1600 šŸ¤£
Ohhh a Ā£100 off then šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I have my popcorn šŸæ I'm ready for the drama šŸŽ­ and even though Edens packing and sending them out there will be a way to pass the responsibility. You're not going to blame our 24 year old baby Eden. Can see the instagram stories already šŸ¤£

I hope she's checking all her buyers after that 'tragedy' when all her tickets were 'brought' for free by one person for her transitions masters classšŸ’€.

She must be on high alert after that definitely real, not made up because she was embarrassed situation
After the whole ā€˜ticket trollā€™ incident Iā€™d be worried about GDPR and her packing stuff on lives sheā€™s 100% gonna be showing names & tit šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Anyone kinda wanna buy some lashes just to do an honest review? Letā€™s face it the minions are all gonna say how amazing they are to lick her backside.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.