Eden Harvz #45 New diagnosis every week, confirmed by Dr Eben and her medical assistant: Pip Squeak

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping she would but don't want to put too much work on her, she's in demand haha

I had an appointment with a mental health nurse this morning, took a lot of courage to go and then he strolls in 30mins late after my anxiety is through the roof waiting to see if he would turn up or not as receptionists told me he didn't even bother yesterday. Had a full on crying breakdown in the waiting room and the receptionist had to comfort me. Maybe I should have just breathed like Eben does.

Hope your day has improved!
Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you. People just don't appreciate how seemingly small things can have such a huge impact when you're struggling with anxiety. But the important thing is you made it through and you didn't leave. That in itself takes a lot when you're in a bad place. You should be proud of yourself for that ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Especially for you... but also, here's the last shrek one I did too 😂
View attachment 1804922View attachment 1804923
Brilliant thank you so much! I remember seeing the last one but needed to see donkey and dragon brought to life. You exceeded my expectations! 👏🥰

Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you. People just don't appreciate how seemingly small things can have such a huge impact when you're struggling with anxiety. But the important thing is you made it through and you didn't leave. That in itself takes a lot when you're in a bad place. You should be proud of yourself for that ❤
Thank you. I nearly did leave I told the receptionist he could stick his appointment up his arse but after I had a cry and calmed down I realised I would only be harming myself if I didn't go through with it. Tomorrow is a new day!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not but the cheeky bastard complained that he needed a drink of water during the appointment! Felt like saying drink my tears you witch!

There's far too much meme material with this lot and I live for it
Aw maybe he had anxiety himself, and was using Edens “drink water” tip xo

New thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.