Eden Harvz #43 Content’s a joke, Little Legs is on coke, how long will it be until they go broke?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I call bullshit on that too. Eben literally said she's been wearing her own lashes for "months" but didn't have a few pairs going spare for her sister? Not only is that stingey but it would make good business sense to gift Yas with a load of them. Free promo!
I’ve manufactured some small items in China and when they send a sample they never send just one. They will always send you several.

Reactions: 2
Eden at 11:30pm: It’s time to Eat with Eden cha cha cha
Her vulnerable teenage followers with likely eating disorders: zzzzz

Reactions: 15
How, at the age of 35 or however old he is, can he not put two and two together? In a room with no windows and very little ventilation that’s going to go mouldy lord lardy-kins. Not to mention it looks hideous
It literally looks tit. He surely can’t of stepped away from that and thought he’d done a good job 😂

Reactions: 8
Really annoys me that he’s spent £50 quid on yet more plastic crap, probs thrown away the rest of that faux plant he’s chopped up. The whole thing will be in the bin when he realises it’s gone mouldy and just drips water everywhere from condensation. Why not buy some real plants? How tone deaf and ignorant come on man. For somebody trying to go down the “look how capable I am” route he comes across as an insecure kid desperate to impress with his regurgitated life hacks

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As icky as that video of Lloyd is (kudos to the creator) I actually felt quite sad seeing the video of him on the decks. Full head of hair with a decent cut and style, slim frame, enjoying what he loves doing. Now he’s overweight, bald and so depressed looking. And that’s happened in the space of a year. 1 bleeping year. She’s literally sucked the soul out of him. I think he’s changed dramatically too. I really think she’s bought the worst out of him. And to be honest I’d wanna get drunk and high all the time putting up with eben!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
As icky as that video of Lloyd is (kudos to the creator) I actually felt quite sad seeing the video of him on the decks. Full head of hair with a decent cut and style, slim frame, enjoying what he loves doing. Now he’s overweight, bald and so depressed looking. And that’s happened in the space of a year. 1 bleeping year. She’s literally sucked the soul out of him. I think he’s changed dramatically too. I really think she’s bought the worst out of him. And to be honest I’d wanna get drunk and high all the time putting up with eben!
I thought exactly this when I saw that video too

Reactions: 6
Wow them old clips! Lloyd has changed dramatically, and in just one year too??? Leave leave leave leave!!! She’s taken away his friends, hobbies, even his looks! That is a huge sign of a toxic relationship 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought the complete same!! if they both walked past me down the street at different times I would never think that was the same person?? He has aged 15 years in 1 year?!, Eben really must be draining the life out of him, holy tit 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 18
A gift, from me to you. Enjoy 😂
View attachment 1733879
I was having a pretty wonderful morning so far and you’ve just made it even greater 😂 Some of these I’ve never seen and that clip of the coco puffs in the yogurt sounds like a mum talking to her child and he looks spaced out his nut.

Awww look at his little shoes, so cute.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don’t think their lifestyle is healthy at all (regardless of drugs and alcohol).

It can’t be healthy for your mental health to be in your 30s and have no employment (by choice), apart from a trickle of ads. To also rarely see anyone but your partner, you need interaction with other people, colleagues, friends, family. Especially because he clearly had friends before her. I’ve only known her go out with his group of friends once.

That all you have to fill your time is go out to eat and go to the same shops over and over. Wonder if the “fame” was worth it Lloyd.

Honestly if I were them two I’d have done a round the world segment, Thailand, Australia, Vietnam, New Zealand etc - it would have provided constant content and been an incredible experience. But she’s far too pathetic to go outside of Europe.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Whilst we're on the topic of how Eden has ruined Lloyd's life, there were a few videos I came across that did genuinely make me feel sorry for him. His life is so different now, but let's not forget he actively went after Eden. However, this tiktok is from 9 months ago. Not even a whole year. He's changed so much but also you can see already how Eden was putting him down, slagging off his family on her platform of millions. Wonder what their answers to these questions would be like now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I completely agree with you, I’ve been with my hubby for 18 years and we had our first son young. We got thrown into adult life quickly. We always talk about how if we hadn’t had kids young we’d have travelled the world by now, and done so much more than just be parents.
I envy couples like Lloyd and Eden with no real responsibilities and are purely WASTING their youth (Christ that made me sound old 😂)
Honestly though, there’s more exciting things to life than McDonalds and homesense. Go and explore the world!!! Use that money to make memories not buy tit candles.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whilst we're on the topic of how Eden has ruined Lloyd's life, there were a few videos I came across that did genuinely make me feel sorry for him. His life is so different now, but let's not forget he actively went after Eden. However, this tiktok is from 9 months ago. Not even a whole year. He's changed so much but also you can see already how Eden was putting him down, slagging off his family on her platform of millions. Wonder what their answers to these questions would be like now.
View attachment 1734758
the colour of her face 😂 is she one of the simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was having a pretty wonderful morning so far and you’ve just made it even greater 😂 Some of these I’ve never seen and that clip of the coco puffs in the yogurt sounds like a mum talking to her child and he looks spaced out his nut.

Awww look at his little shoes, so cute.
Can’t imagine being so jealous I sabotage my partner. Telling him he looks amazing with silver hair. She’s been at this since day one and it’s worked to her advantage because NO one fancies Lloyd lol. And she knows exactly what she’s doing posting him at the worst times or bad angles. He’s going to regret this relationship, I just know it

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1734758
The colour of their skin is giving

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I completely agree with you, I’ve been with my hubby for 18 years and we had our first son young. We got thrown into adult life quickly. We always talk about how if we hadn’t had kids young we’d have travelled the world by now, and done so much more than just be parents.
I envy couples like Lloyd and Eden with no real responsibilities and are purely WASTING their youth (Christ that made me sound old 😂)
Honestly though, there’s more exciting things to life than McDonalds and homesense. Go and explore the world!!! Use that money to make memories not buy tit candles.
Exactly my point. Hardly like they’d have to do the real backpacking experience and stay in 1* hotels. I stayed in a 5* hotel in Vietnam for £30 a night 😅 - and they’d be making money whilst out there. They’d never do it though.

They both seem kind of miserable (he never even defended her during her last cancellation) and there’s rarely any talk of a wedding. Sure he said he wanted to get married next year, but they not even looked at venues.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.