Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pizzasteve

As icky as that video of Lloyd is (kudos to the creator) I actually felt quite sad seeing the video of him on the decks. Full head of hair with a decent cut and style, slim frame, enjoying what he loves doing. Now he’s overweight, bald and so depressed looking. And that’s happened in the space of a year. 1 fucking year. She’s literally sucked the soul out of him. I think he’s changed dramatically too. I really think she’s bought the worst out of him. And to be honest I’d wanna get drunk and high all the time putting up with eben!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

tatteredxo

just watching it now but this sly comment from Grace has cracked me up

• Haha
Reactions: 54

arsmhg

s
Interesting! So, on the last thread I mentioned that Lee was going back to Kent for the first time since France-DanSpragg-heresheismywifeisacheater@YasHadfield gate and now he isn't! Her family don't like Lee since it happened. Lee probably doesn't like them either after Eden asked Dan Spragg to "tell the truth" about him on a live the next day!
i fully believe that Lee isn’t actually that bad and that they’re all just making him out to be really bad. I feel sorry for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So I only came across grace today, and watched her podcast with max balegde this morning. She asked him who his least favourite influencer was and he chose not to answer but grace said hers was the same person. Her and max were saying this person has a huge ego and loves themselves, but they both act friendly to their face because they see them at events a lot.

Then within the first 5 minutes of the podcast with Eden, Eden is talking about seeing Grace and max at the same events a few times. They've definitely got to be talking about Eden 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #44 Humiliating little Lloyd in photo shoots, still not as embarassing as his knee high boots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ocean Pearl

Chatty Member
Eben 100% has sex offender written all over her! If Lloyd was paralytic drunk he wouldn’t of been able to consent and also Freya listening to them! Yaz and her dad watching that together, they are a family of sexual deviants and no one can convince me otherwise. There is something very very dark in that family. That TT of Eben kissing around Chai’s lower belly turned my guts! Saying she can’t say no to sex is another little seed thrown in by Eben to make Lloyd look the abuser when it’s actually her! Lloyd has became a little prick but he is being abused in many ways and i’m actually worried for him, it’s a horrible thing to watch wether you like the person or not

• Heart
Reactions: 43

pizzaslut

VIP Member
Eben really doesn’t understand why GK Barry hasn’t been cancelled but she has..

Well let me help you figure that one out Eben, GK Barry has always been herself, she hasn’t had to put on an online persona to get people to like her, even with her career taking off successfully, she hasn’t changed an inch.

However you saw that eating trend back in 2020 during lockdown and jumped on it, after seeing all the hype you gained, you tricked everyone into thinking you were some wholesome relatable girl who genuinely wanted to help people and stop them feeling lonely, but that soon changed… Fast forward a year or so and now we are here, you sat on live insulting an innocent person for their breath from school, you mocked addicts on live for likes, you silenced a blind person who politely asked you to stop taking your puppy in stores as it can distract guide dogs, you made jokes about LL looking like he’s in remission on live, you happily and willingly took hundreds of pounds of a fan who was staying in a mental health hospital for takeaways cigs & booze, openly joked about drugging an ex to a sister, instead of raising money for severely ill children on a charity live you decided to make it all about you and thought it would be appropriate to talk about the time you and your friend sucked a dick for £200… ON A CHILDRENS IN NEED CHARITY EVENT? While wearing a pudsey T-shirt?? 🤢 Don’t forget the time you terrified that poor dog you were looking after in Switzerland by making LL go up in its face and then laughing about how the dog doesn’t like it??? You would get your friends to message your underage star-struck fans and get them to stick up for you on tiktok, you once even told an ex- fan word to word what to upload on Tattle (basically telling everyone to leave Eben alone because she’s such a nice person and doesn’t deserve the hate, blah blah blah”)
…Last but not least; A fan videoed you once in a post office so you went on a massive rampage in a video calling her “very weird” and etc then you sat in the car and you saw that girl leave the post office and your head followed her every step while saying “that’s her” and uploading it to tiktok thinking that would be normal behaviour? — Did you forget the majority of your fans are young and have anxiety or other mental health conditions?? You try and make them feel like you’re a safe place but then treat them like that? What if they were one of your biggest fans?

I can’t name one bad thing I know about GK Barry or what she’s done, but I know for sure her and Eden are not in the same league

I could keep going with all the bizarre things Eden had said and done but I would be here forever

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

zyxwvu

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

tellmewhy

VIP Member
One thing I’ve realised is that my boyfriend may not have built me a beauty room (only because we can’t afford it) but he would absolutely come to my aunties funeral with me and one of those things is priceless x

• Heart
Reactions: 41