Eden Harvz #43 Content’s a joke, Little Legs is on coke, how long will it be until they go broke?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find yaz vulgar to be honest, just watched a video where she was packing, duck sake how much stuff does one person need, it’s gross and over the top especially when a lot of people will be struggling to heat their homes, neither of them have relatable content, it’s all “look how much stuff we have” shallow as duck, her head minions are telling her she’s winning at life right now! She wanna do something worthwhile instead of filming herself opening parcels, what an empty sad little life, what’s even worse is that people aspire to be like them! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is everything so dramatic. You rode your toxic sisters coat tails and now are copying her by having a beauty room in the shed. I’ll sell the plot to Spielberg.
Drug addict stops taking drugs and lives normal life with weirdo husband who paid for it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lloyd is done, you can see it in his eyes the love has just gone, the novelty has worn off and he is well and truly starting to think is the money really worth this shorty boring life
Can’t blame him though it’s literally rinse and repeat everyday. Wake up late - go to a shop of some sort - go out for tea/order a take away. Apparently super rich but they do sweet fa

Reactions: 23
Did he really just say that the tuna is ‘popping’?!

Who even speaks like that? The tuna is nice, the tuna tastes amazing, the tuna is bleeping delicious, but the tuna is not bleeping popping.

You’re middle class Lloyd, deal with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Interesting! So, on the last thread I mentioned that Lee was going back to Kent for the first time since France-DanSpragg-heresheismywifeisacheater@YasHadfield gate and now he isn't! Her family don't like Lee since it happened. Lee probably doesn't like them either after Eden asked Dan Spragg to "tell the truth" about him on a live the next day!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
s
Interesting! So, on the last thread I mentioned that Lee was going back to Kent for the first time since France-DanSpragg-heresheismywifeisacheater@YasHadfield gate and now he isn't! Her family don't like Lee since it happened. Lee probably doesn't like them either after Eden asked Dan Spragg to "tell the truth" about him on a live the next day!
i fully believe that Lee isn’t actually that bad and that they’re all just making him out to be really bad. I feel sorry for him!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
if that was my partner they were slagging off i would defend him totally, she never did, she is too far up edens arse, lee, run and leave that awful lot

Reactions: 25
The way she claims to have lost interest in spice when she met Lloyd, you don’t lose it your just trying to pretend you liked it to impress people but no one actually cares and using her scarf to wipe her nose, she’s bleeping vile

Reactions: 4
I’m not even engaged but will you be my maid of honour?
Hahaha yes, and I will compile any icks I discover so I can save you from a potential wedding disaster

I'm sorry but I refuse to believe this, you're telling me you wouldn't give your big sister, your biggest supporter a sample of the Eyelashes you're trying to flog, knowing yas engagement is 10x better than hers.. Doesn't add up
I call bullshit on that too. Eben literally said she's been wearing her own lashes for "months" but didn't have a few pairs going spare for her sister? Not only is that stingey but it would make good business sense to gift Yas with a load of them. Free promo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.