Eden Harvz #43 Content’s a joke, Little Legs is on coke, how long will it be until they go broke?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are once again… another thread! Well done @tellmewhy your suggestion got the most votes, you win a very small hat and a trip to Homesense 😊

As you were, bridge dwellers… anyone wanna recap?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Never done a recap before, so will keep it brief to leave room for the recapping pros!

- Eben eventually returned from her social media 'hiatus' (a record breaking three days..) and filmed the world's worst apology. She also completely overshadowed her sister's 30th birthday with her tantrum, classic kind-hearted Eedy
- She has returned as a reformed character, complete with high-pitched baby noise and the famous disappearing lisp. What a redemption!
- Despite her long-awaited return from all of her fans and influencer friends, her scheme didn't work and her engagement is still pretty poor. Which has led to her deciding to try lots of TikTok trends (i.e a pasta dish which was popular last year) to try and stay relevant. LL has also decided he needs to up his engagement (especially if Eden keeps getting cancelled, someone has to pay for his ❄ and evergrowing collection of ridiculous hats) by telling us all some pretty ingenious tips, which we all first saw 10 years ago on Buzzfeed/5 minute crafts.
- The highlight of the last thread was all of the hilarious memes that us Tattlers put together. We're the ones who should be sent silky pyjamas and dog treats for being so creative and funny
- @livelaughlobotomy created an Emmy-award worthy video edit of all of Lloyd's icks, and convinced us further that Eden is trying to publicly humiliate him in any way she can

I am very sure I have missed something, but I think that ticks off a few of the highlights!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Here we are once again… another thread! Well done @tellmewhy your suggestion got the most votes, you win a very small hat and a trip to Homesense 😊

As you were, bridge dwellers… anyone wanna recap?
Wow! Christmas came early. I might pop in to urban outfitters in the hope LL will buy me a burger. I’m a bit old though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lloyd literally hates his life lol I remember him saying in that podcast he never ever calls her Eden, its always baby, I've seen him call her Eden in a few videos recently

Reactions: 15
I'm going in deep fellow trolls, I'm making more ick content and it just triggered the memory of him calling her kitty bolitty and her calling him kitty bojangles 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
not yaz doing a pack with me video with the outfit she'll be wearing to the funeral/wake. why do they have to post every inch of their lives

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
not yaz doing a pack with me video with the outfit she'll be wearing to the funeral/wake. why do they have to post every inch of their lives
At this point I feel like the funeral will be bleeping live streamed and Yaz will have Kleenex in her Tiktok shop

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ahhhh eedy and LL going to ikea to get stuff for her beauty room. jealousy at yaz by any chance 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
you already know they will rinse the tit out of the funeral content

Reactions: 9
ahhhh eedy and LL going to ikea to get stuff for her beauty room. jealousy at yaz by any chance 😅
I’ve just seen this, green eyes giant is back to trying to beat her sister. Too bad Charlotte tilbury want nothing to do with her, even when Yaz plasters her face with tit makeup, no brand wants to touch Eedy with a barge pole

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.