Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he is such an ick wearing silky womens pyjamas with his name on, she’s dressed him in those to look nice for a video to the donater to see. It’s like when imogenstion gave her some stuff from her brand and Eedy knew it was tit so dressed LL in it.
If my boyfriend fitted into all my clothes and then proceeded to wear my clothes and shoes I’d be gone ✌🏼 It’s so grim the way they go about it.
But we’ll never see them again because washing doesn’t happen in that shed, new clothes are bought and these thrown away because Eedy gets overwhelmed
He's definitely not sleeping in that video he's just too embarrassed to be seen in them, so the conversation probably went like this E: "but Lloyd I need a video of you wearing so I can get even more stuff gifted" LL: "fine but I'm not posing for it, you can have one of me pretending to be asleep"

Reactions: 11
They need to find a lane and stick to it - be lifestyle 'influencers' or do the more viral/hacks stuff that will bring in views, or else their viewers are always going to be left disappointed cos they aren't getting the content they signed up for. But just goes to show that they're more about getting views and money now than making sure their 'brand' has longevity.
Don't forget trying to break YouTube too with her weekly vlog. I had a look to see how TT has helped her ✨aChiEvE HeR DrEaMS✨ Switched off when she was sat in front of the washing machine talking about what pods she uses :sleep: Her life is nowhere near interesting enough for a 20-odd min video.

Reactions: 5
This is disgusting. Why would Iconic need to send her THAT much.

Why not give her half and donate the rest? I won’t be purchasing from them again.
All that make up to someone who will still look like she got ready in 2001

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Why not give her half and donate the rest? I won’t be purchasing from them again.
I dont get how she gets so much tit sent to her, her makeup application is tit and she looks like a clown everytime shes done up? I don't get it at all? Am I missing something? She's mutton dressed as lamb! It fully winds me up because there's so many good artists out there who don't get half what she does.

Reactions: 18
Don't forget trying to break YouTube too with her weekly vlog. I had a look to see how TT has helped her ✨aChiEvE HeR DrEaMS✨ Switched off when she was sat in front of the washing machine talking about what pods she uses :sleep: Her life is nowhere near interesting enough for a 20-odd min video.
So true. If they're always showing the 'highlights' then their life must be so dull. I wonder whether they sit and have any time together without talking about/planning/filming TikToks. It's pretty sad.

Reactions: 4
Assuming she’s at winter wonderland Thursday for the pre-open but I’m going on Friday

Yaz gets size 9 Nikes which all I can think of is size 10 Nikes film 🤣🤣🤣 sorry but those aren’t feet they’re flippers SIZE NINE

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What, in the ever loving hell, is Lloyd wearing????

Also, ‘he was wearing this hat when I first met him’

Nope, no he wasn’t.

Reactions: 10

The begging required to fill her beauty room with tit she doesn’t need. Disgusting. Rat woman

Reactions: 10
In the McDonald’s video there was no conversation at all apart from her offering food, looked like they were just sat in silence while she looked around. They are so boring and look really bored with each other. I’ve been with my partner not much longer than them and we never shut up the conversation is always flowing.

Reactions: 19
Why has Lloyds head shape and everything changed?! It looks like a totally different person 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.