Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he eats in bed with her phone shoved in his face and then she runs off to the coffee table, seems romantic… He’s clearly been pinging and now on the coke down with those pupils. Claiming she’s having two bowls yet is dieting etc, she is so unhealthy as a role model it’s crazy. Clearly recognising her followers now, ‘show to your parents and they’ll make it for you’ so she knows it’s kiddies watching her and TW’s version of the child catcher.

Ithink she’s setting the scene for when they end to say he’s a drug user, there’s too many videos being posted where its ohvious if you know what to look for and she’ll be able to manipulate to her narrative.

Also why does she try to smile when chewing it’s so weird and looks like a horror film, her face looks v puffy atm and under eyes very swollen or tired. Surpised she’s not run to her dodgy injector to sort her out, she’s ruined her face so much.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yaz painting over those cute Dinosaur walls to turn it into basic beige paradise to apply her crappy make up in there while also mentioning how much her son loves dinoaurs. Could have been a cute playroom for him but mums gotta get that content I spose! Props to Lee though for doing it for her, that is kind of him.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
‘If you are like us and spoil your dog’

Spoils her so much she doesn’t even know what a Yak Snack is. I don’t think I’ve gone in to any pet shop and NOT seen one Eden. My dog, same age as Frappe, has been through quite a few of them himself.

Natural treats are a pretty basic thing to be giving your dog. Some of us even *gasp* research them, choose them ourselves and even pay for them!

But sure, go off.

And maybe spoil your dog with a walk.

Reactions: 17
Has anyone else been on her social blade recently? She suspiciously gained 100,000 followers on 11th Nov all at once 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
‘If you are like us and spoil your dog’

Spoils her so much she doesn’t even know what a Yak Snack is. I don’t think I’ve gone in to any pet shop and NOT seen one Eden. My dog, same age as Frappe, has been through quite a few of them himself.

Natural treats are a pretty basic thing to be giving your dog. Some of us even *gasp* research them, choose them ourselves and even pay for them!

But sure, go off.

And maybe spoil your dog with a walk.
Exactly! Spoil your dog with allowing the poor thing to rest.

I love how she becomes an ‘expert’ in things so much so she feels the need to teach others, yet won’t listen to any advice from others.

edit: forgot to post earlier, I was on Yaz’s live this morning and she was bragging the other creators won’t go live on Sunday mornings as they know it’s ’her slot’. She is becoming more and more like her sister every day. Delusional and self important

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope someone rags them off him and burns them in the garden. I’m sorry but the ick with those pjamas. He actually makes me want to vomit. When he was giving his worldly review of her food, dude it’s frigging pasta in a dog bowl. There’s about 3 ingredients used to make it.

His chin gobbling it up wobbling about like a chickens red beard

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thought of pjamas what so ever makes me want to cry. Nope nope nope ick ick ick

Reactions: 3
Honestly I cannot actually physically look at this man child in bed eating like he’s a sickly child, reviewing her food lioe he’s a judge on masterchef.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thought of pjamas what so ever makes me want to cry. Nope nope nope ick ick ick
I can just about cope with a simple tshirt and checkered bottoms but the silky button ups with black piped trim are a no from me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.