Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to piss on everyone's parade but they're the gifted pj's she posted today. I guarantee he won't ever wear them again. Don't get me wrong it's still 100% ick inducing. The fact they're monogrammed makes it even worse for me 🤢
Screenshot_20221113-233520_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
OK first time using this site, I looked at a few others and they've got a few followers added each day but hers is nothing........also it says she has had absolutely 0 followers since April this year. Wondering if the sites accurate.
also surely brands look at this to determine if her content will drive authentic traffic to their products/services. There is absolutely no organic growth going on here but I think it’s a bid to make the new content seem like it’s working when it’s the driest thing ever.

Reactions: 5
Short sleeved on the green goblin maybe, but they would swamp his iddy biddy arms
God he is such an ick wearing silky womens pyjamas with his name on, she’s dressed him in those to look nice for a video to the donater to see. It’s like when imogenstion gave her some stuff from her brand and Eedy knew it was tit so dressed LL in it.
If my boyfriend fitted into all my clothes and then proceeded to wear my clothes and shoes I’d be gone ✌🏼 It’s so grim the way they go about it.
But we’ll never see them again because washing doesn’t happen in that shed, new clothes are bought and these thrown away because Eedy gets overwhelmed

Reactions: 10
Guys remember when Eden went in Harrods or whatever it was and spent hundreds on pyjamas, is Lloyd wearing them?!
I don’t understand how she is saying ‘ask your parents to make it’ so directly aiming her video at minors, then the next minute shows Lloyd very clearly off his face

Reactions: 10
He needs to accept that the little scattering of bumfluff he has does not maketh a beard
Init he wants to see my bearded weirdo, now his beard is a beard, his beard has beard

She made her big comeback gained a few likes but then engagement died after that and now she’s back to no engagement 😂

Reactions: 6
Init he wants to see my bearded weirdo, now his beard is a beard, his beard has beard

She made her big comeback gained a few likes but then engagement died after that and now she’s back to no engagement 😂
I think if I let my PCOS beard grow out it would be better than his tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well little Tattlers, you certainly have been busy! Every time I come back to one of Eden's threads it has 30 new pages in just a matter of days - love it!

I am so fascinated by LL and Eben's phases they go through. I have no idea why Lloyd is suddenly going for the hacks angle (I know search-wise they're great for numbers, but he isn't doing them consistently enough/they're all either old hacks or really stupid - that tennis ball at the petrol pump one was ridiculous). And now Eden is trying the review angle (bin or win, seriously get this series in the bin) and also cooking viral stuff. They need to find a lane and stick to it - be lifestyle 'influencers' or do the more viral/hacks stuff that will bring in views, or else their viewers are always going to be left disappointed cos they aren't getting the content they signed up for. But just goes to show that they're more about getting views and money now than making sure their 'brand' has longevity.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.