Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone is doing a live TikTok shop and these are in the basket - are they Eden’s? 😳 if they are not surely she can’t call hers Eden lashes.
They look a mess who’s ever they are! Never seen them on a TikTok shop before
I think it's a coincidence but you never know

Reactions: 2
It’s not the age difference Yaz, it looks ridiculous.
Is it just me or in her ikea video her hair has changed. Does he literally own her hair? It seems he has the control. She always mentions Lee won’t let her cut it different or shorter.

Reactions: 5
On the saving grace podcast Calfreezy mentions Edens podcast with grace and he says Eden is well known for being cancelled 😂 grace agrees and then says that this could be edens come back (when she releases the podcast with Eden on) hahahaha. Can’t bloody wait

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or in her ikea video her hair has changed. Does he literally own her hair? It seems he has the control. She always mentions Lee won’t let her cut it different or shorter.
She once said I think after her nan or grandad died that they asked for one wish and that was not to cut her hair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone is doing a live TikTok shop and these are in the basket - are they Eden’s? 😳 if they are not surely she can’t call hers Eden lashes.
Can’t be, she had some stupid arse names for hers. And she’d never value them so low because she thinks shes Beyoncé

I think she exaggerates quite a lot. Yaz began a friendship with another adult man (spragg) to the point it ended up flirty. She can go to visit family( when she clearly fancies Lloyd) and she goes alone, extends her trips if she wants.

I would argue that lee isn’t controlling nor abusive. But they have made him seem like he is 😅

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some of Yazs followers are scum, she was on live recounting Lee’s story about the explosion and she’s got people spamming the comments section asking about marshmallow sponges 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Some of Yazs followers are scum, she was on live recounting Lee’s story about the explosion and she’s got people spamming the comments section asking about marshmallow sponges 🙄
I know she's contracted to do lives but sure she could have gave the one on rememberance Sunday a miss, or at least not talk about Lee's stories, I'm not watching it but I can imagine her being in a middle of an intense story and half way through just being like "oh yeah the Marc Jacobs perfume is available in 2 sizes, it's my fav goes off and describes it" and then continues on with Lee's stories

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Gobby Green giant and her polly pocket are quiet… although she did selfie on instagram with her awful lumpy 👄
Her and LL need not worry about being jealous no one would ever want either of the two slobbiest cunts going

Reactions: 7
She’s getting around it by calling hers Eben 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to see how Eden tries to outshine yaz’s new beauty room.
Even tho I’m not sure how she’s gonna supervise her child whilst she’s in there getting ready?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.