Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shows how much of a narcissist she is saying she’ll do lives with the comments off. Other people aren’t the problem, it’s her vile self who can’t keep that massive trapdoor of a mouth shut.
Maybe she could take a leaf out of sophs books and turn gifts off too. Exploitative cock splat

people telling her she’s glowing since she had a break, yeah that’ll be the heavy blur filtering. She’s had 3 days off…. 😂😂😂 honestly these followers. She’s taken nothing in at all, she’s just come back and had her huge head inflated with convoluted poop. I’ve blocked them all for now and I’m just gonna catch up here cause I honestly can’t stand this holier than thou era she’s now in. Also agaib with the triggering diet bull crap WHEN HER EAT WITH ME EPISODES COULD TRIGGER PEOPLE WITH ED. They’ve decided to eat healthy, or maybe they’re skint seen as the time is nearly up on the glorified shed 😂

Reactions: 15
All this comment deleting let’s just imagine a scenario where she was at a job working for example a pub and she was a horrible colleague bullying people and being a witch and she had to have a meeting about her attitude and behaviour what would she do be like sorry I’m gonna have to delete this conversation you are trolling me.

Because you wouldn’t see this behaviour as much in a place of work but all these bloody influencers bang on about is how they want the internet to be treated as such and they all pick and choose when they want it to be seen like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘poor me’ blah blah blah ‘poor me’ ‘poor me’…..

duck off and pour little legs another bottle of red and we hope he fuckin chokes on it… prick!

Reactions: 16
I wonder if yaz knew Eden was absolutely fine and filming vlogs, because if she didn’t and that was me, I’d be fuming she overshadowed Yazs birthday.

Eden is a vile creature, she was back 5 mins and she’s talking about unhealthy dieting during her EWM videos which were designed to help those struggling to eat ie with eating disorders.

Reactions: 23
Exactly this, Eden is absolutely disgusting. I actually felt bad for Mikayla Miguera with the hate she recieved over an old video. She has openly admitted lots of times that she struggles with her mental health and I believe the hate she recieved over a silly comment that she'd said years previously was pretty brutal and uncalled for. But nevertheless she did an apology video with absolute sincerity I might add and said she would be taking time away from social media and would be seeing a therapist etc and she has stuck to her word. You don't see her putting a video up two days later acting as if everything is normal. Eden is a bleep and pulls the mental health card all the time. I don't think I've felt as much hatred for someone as I do that girl and I don't even know her personally. She's rotten to the core

Unfortunately there's a lot of smoke being blown her flat ass but there's a few 'trolls' spouting facts
That’s a good point about other influencers being trolled and actually being affected by it. Eden seems so unbothered. Plus it will never stop for Eden because she’s a vile person and being told you’re wrong or disagreed with sends her mad and she’ll think it’s trolling.

but even in the live where she was meant to be ‘grieving’ she didn’t seem down or sad. She’s shown no genuine emotion

Reactions: 9
I’m calling this.

So. (God I hate that Eben intro).
“You’re all contacting me and saying how you are missing the lives and you want to interact with me. As a special to my amazing followers we will be doing the subscription feature for lives from now on. Only you, my adoring fans, will be able to pay just £5 a month to comment and I will respond to you without all the nasty trolls ruining our chats. I’ll be live after school (that’s why I only get ready at 4pm). We can hang out and you can ask me questions. Join Eben’s Army now! Love you’”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
And we’re supposed to believe that it was Lloyd who put that video up of Eden walking during “retreat and recover gate” with the exact same font and positioning. K.
2995F222-7918-43BE-9878-67A910EDEEBB.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How many videos has she been spamming everyone with?! That’s what, 7 videos since her pathetic “apology”… talking in a sweet girl sickly voice pretending to be all calm and relatable. I’m so confused / cringing so much right now at that night video “it’s raining. And calmmmm. I wanted to cuddle Lloyd a little longer 🥰🥰” how can nobody see through this false timid act 😂😂
People like that genuinely frighten me. That’s not her personality. She just hit “stop record” and be her true monster self.
i said she would be making content for when she came back, its all a game to her, it didn't mentally effect her at all, she is the most selfish, evil, thoughtless woman.

Reactions: 16
Of course she’s back she needs to give it a bleeping rest now it’s the same poor me apology every month

Reactions: 8
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get bleeping sacked.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I can’t cope with how manipulative she is, all her content shes drowned her page with since the Shitpology is branding her as some wholesome girl, does she think we are that thick.

This comment is spot on, she struggles to mask her true self on live but it won’t be long before she needs to exploit some kiddies and be begging for them to buy a set of GHDs, and she needs the validation as her engagement on her usual videos is tit. See u in a live soon Eben! 👋🏼

I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get bleeping sacked.
You’ve summed up my thoughts perfectly. I’ve been a bit quieter in here than usual as I find her super triggering, and I tend to rely on you guys for the commentary and don’t actually view her videos anymore. I hope youre okay and I will see you around ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The video of the upcoming YouTube vlogs is literally like those trailers for the celebrities big upcoming exclusive documentaries. Like the Selena Gomez one. That poor girl has Lupus, bipolar, depression and is actually famous. Who on earth does Eden think she is?!! She wouldn’t last 5 minutes with a real issue. All hers are made up for attention. How dramatic it all is for a 2 day break.😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As someone said above, the comments from ‘trolls’ are not the problem. She is. Comments on or off, it won’t be long before she slips up and says something wrong again. It’s what she’s like.
Further thoughts re social media being a job - she’s always been adamant that it is a job, even her little puppy says ‘if I pay tax on my earnings it’s a job’ then, in her massive comeback video, she said herself that it’s not a job due to the comments she gets.
Right, ok Eben, because nurses, doctors, the police, ANY customer service job, they never have to deal with aggression or inappropriate behaviour in their line of work, do they? Poor you, it’s just you that has to deal with the occasional snide comment, isn’t it? No one else has to deal with that when they go to their (actual) job, or probably even deal with worse.
Imagine if a nurse just walked out of her shift and didn’t return for 3 days because people were being crappy to her.
I honestly cannot stand her sense of entitlement, but part of me is glad I can see it because it does nothing to spur me on in making sure my children end up NOTHING like her.

Reactions: 15
I'm so sorry shes triggered you. I totally understand. You're the bestest cut and paste meme hero ❤ dip in and out however you feel, be kind to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The video of the upcoming YouTube vlogs is literally like those trailers for the celebrities big upcoming exclusive documentaries. Like the Selena Gomez one. That poor girl has Lupus, bipolar, depression and is actually famous. Who on earth does Eden think she is?!! She wouldn’t last 5 minutes with a real issue. All hers are made up for attention. How dramatic it all is for a 2 day break.😩
I watched Selena’s documentary on the weekend and was in bits, as someone with an autoimmune and monthly infusions it’s so hard to not give up and miss “being normal”, so when I see this idiot gaslighting all these videos as if she’s been faced with death or had something life changing happen to her it honestly makes me sick, you were a bleep and paid the price and I hope you never get your platform back to how it was.
Eben you can try pull this act all you want but you will never know real struggle, physically and mentally, you’ve never had to fight for health or a normal life, you are a liar who preys on young teenagers with insecurities, and you are part of the problem being a huge enabler to the young community. You lie about your IBS (funny how it flares when it suits you) height, weight, skin, try to “one up” someone’s personal struggles. You’re a bleeping huge twit and so out of touch with reality and real problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sending you love labotomy 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Take care of yourself, sending love ❤

• Heart
As someone said above, the comments from ‘trolls’ are not the problem. She is. Comments on or off, it won’t be long before she slips up and says something wrong again. It’s what she’s like.
Further thoughts re social media being a job - she’s always been adamant that it is a job, even her little puppy says ‘if I pay tax on my earnings it’s a job’ then, in her massive comeback video, she said herself that it’s not a job due to the comments she gets.
Right, ok Eben, because nurses, doctors, the police, ANY customer service job, they never have to deal with aggression or inappropriate behaviour in their line of work, do they? Poor you, it’s just you that has to deal with the occasional snide comment, isn’t it? No one else has to deal with that when they go to their (actual) job, or probably even deal with worse.
Imagine if a nurse just walked out of her shift and didn’t return for 3 days because people were being crappy to her.
I honestly cannot stand her sense of entitlement, but part of me is glad I can see it because it does nothing to spur me on in making sure my children end up NOTHING like her.
I was in A&E a few weeks ago and there was a man on the loose with a knife. But no, she’s the only one in the whole world with a job (not job) to ever receive abuse. She honestly doesn’t live in the real world. Shes been coddled her whole life, you can tell she’s never been told no or been told she’s in the wrong because the whole family are vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
totally get it ❤ Sending lots of love, I hope you’re feeling better soon. Also hope that your work day goes quickly and smoothly for you!

I have had them blocked for months for the same reasons, I still have them blocked but rejoined this thread as it’s one of my faves and one of the funniest 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This feeling is alll too familiar and I’m sorry, she is extremely triggering and uses a lot of mental issues when and where she sees fit but is quite clear to everyone with a brain that she’s lying. I’ve blocked her too, cannot stand the witch anymore. Sending you love and hugs, you have got this! 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.