Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I turned off her video halfway through as it infuriates me how softly spoken she was being, that’s not how she talks it just came across disingenuous and well rehearsed.

No longer going live and turning off the comments when she does will not solve the issue, it just further proves that actually the persona and her platform is all an act.

The reality is she looks like the female Mr Burns and personality ain’t far off either

also going back a few pages but if her mum is some big bad business corporate witch is she on LinkedIn!?

Reactions: 25
What day did she delete her account again? Those Homesense vids were the 2nd Nov.

“I was feeling a little down so I put on a full face of makeup and baby drove me to Homesense to snifff candles”

Don’t get me wrong I loveeee a trip to Homesense but why is she making out to be depressed she’s so bloody selfish and false!!!! Deleting her account just so she didn’t lose followers. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Getting to stroll about doing duck all, all day. Remember she couldn’t even do washing because she couldn’t be bothered 😩

Reactions: 17
Yeah she was so distraught and suicidal that she filmed a make up tutorial... 🙄 so insulting to people who do actually struggle with those feelings
i honestly dont know how anyone fell for that, her minions are so far up her grotty arse to notice they are being played a fool

Reactions: 13
If she's thinking of branching out into beauty on youtube she's got to level up those skills. The beauty community on youtube can be evil 😳

Reactions: 20
What day did she delete her account again? Those Homesense vids were the 2nd Nov.

“I was feeling a little down so I put on a full face of makeup and baby drove me to Homesense to snifff candles”

Don’t get me wrong I loveeee a trip to Homesense but why is she making out to be depressed she’s so bloody selfish and false!!!! Deleting her account just so she didn’t lose followers. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Getting to stroll about doing duck all, all day. Remember she couldn’t even do washing because she couldn’t be bothered 😩
I think it was the 2nd.

She won't go long having her comments off on live, she craves the arse licking comments. Also if there's no comments there's no conversation and if she's just waffling to herself she's more likely to slip up and say something inappropriate.

Reactions: 13
Brilliant decision to come off the live or only do them without comments if there is contractual work to do. If I was her management, I’d be enforcing that. None of the other accounts with her amount of followers do lives and if they do, they’re not as often as she does them.

That apology was very narcissistic - me, me, me. Sorry to her fans that they had to see her like that? Come on.
It won’t be long until she’s back to full on lives

Reactions: 12
I can't watch her last two videos, don't know if I'm grumpy but she's just breathing and slurping so loud

Reactions: 14
The now overly nice sickly videos she’s posting portraying this lovely character. She’s so bloody false it makes me sick!!! I cannot get over she didn’t even apologise to the person she potentially really upset. Not even a mention - she is disgusting!

Reactions: 19
The now overly nice sickly videos she’s posting portraying this lovely character. She’s so bloody false it makes me sick!!! I cannot get over she didn’t even apologise to the person she potentially really upset. Not even a mention - she is disgusting!
She did this last time she deactivated and came back, she was being super sweet on lives, happy upbeat positive with a baby voice, thanked every single gifter… it didn’t last 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She won’t do well on YouTube lol
Have you seen the makeup tutorial? Dust flying around everywhere, Little legs sneezing in the background, really harsh unblended bronzer. She's wearing that grubby headband. People watching beauty on yt are expecting aesthetic vids.

Reactions: 12
Good thing about YouTube is you can thumbs down 😂😂😂😂

Have you seen the makeup tutorial? Dust flying around everywhere, Little legs sneezing in the background, really harsh unblended bronzer. She's wearing that grubby headband. People watching beauty on yt are expecting aesthetic vids.
The like ratio is utterly abysmal isn’t it! 184 likes 🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.