Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of waffling shite that was! I imagine her and LL will be spending their Sunday night deleting comments that doesn’t kiss her padded arse. If that doesn’t tell them something….

Reactions: 23
Even the Kardashian’s wouldn’t say “with power” who on earth does she think she is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also “I never asked for this” witch that’s why you swan around thinking you’re a bleeping celeb, you even made an account with “official” in the username which when you’re not a celeb is deeply cringe LOL she absolutely wanted this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is good … you can only deactivate and create a faux RIP type playback from the morons so many times. Without a shadow of a doubt she will do the same again and this times too many have observed . She’s still a bleep and LL Paso’s sperm are refusing to exit his scrotum. I am confident of no babs just yet 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
She can't even apologise without making herself a victim. bleeping bleep. Honestly just duck off you vile little troll. I'm fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
How many times did she say SHE was SUFFERING…. duck off Eben!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is good … you can only deactivate and create a faux RIP type playback from the morons so many times. Without a shadow of a doubt she will do the same again and this times too many have observed . She’s still a bleep and LL Paso’s sperm are refusing to exit his scrotum. I am confident of no babs just yet 🤣🤣🤣
She mentioned in one of her videos that he's got something called varicocele it was a while back and my ex had it, it causes low sperm count so they might wanna get it checked out 🙃

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
the slight smirk throughout the video just goes to show she doesn't give a tit, never have and never will. duck off eden, filter your comments as much as you want, there are a lot of people you've pissed off

• Heart
I fell asleep halfway through her woe is me bollocks. Exactly what I expected from the wrongun... no accountability whatsoever.

Reactions: 18
I'm sorry BUT.... I'm suffering, the trolls made me do it but but but...... A sorry with a BUT is worth nothing love! Stick your woe is me bollocks up your arse. Not a single troll forced you to full name someone on live, nor did they make you rob money off kids, nor did they make you talk about sex to your underage following. You're a bleeping disgrace. There's not a single genuine bone in her body. Only narcissistic Eben could turn this into a "poor me" party!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry for you seeing me suffering ??? How is that apologising, lol, she’s obsessed with herself, but she has a pure heart 🤍🤍 so what else is there to say.
Every time she does wrong it’s never her fault at all, she gets angry and upset but it’s always someone who makes her that way. No one ever made you speak, swear, act like a nasty bleep, you and your little fella CHOOSE to act that way. So entitled and belittling anyone because Eben’s sad life ✨ has been much worse.

• Heart
Cue montage of the little one and how she wouldn’t have got through the last few days with out him and their hamster

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her comeback/apology was so disappointing at least if she took some accountability I would have thought alright she’s a bleep but at least she is apologising to that person on the live she was a bleep to for example just doing one big umbrella apology is such bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn't even last the weekend 🙈
But it's okay because she didn't ask for this, and she's sorry but only because SHE'S suffering. Had to make it about herself in true narcissist fashion didn't she. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.