Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

What the actual duck
The fact that everyone who has posted something nice about Eden are using old pictures/videos from when she had the green hair, shows that she was relevant and relatable back then and that’s what her followers remember. Also after more than 12 hours and her insta following hasn’t even gone up, she really is going downhill and fast. These influencers that are speaking up, have 100% been asked to ‘support’ her

Reactions: 15
Can anyone help me out here please… I’m trying to go back in the threads to find the posts where we first discovered the shoe boosters, but I can’t find them 😂

Reactions: 3
Just leaving some of my previous work here for any newcomers to enjoy 😂

The afters one has made me laugh so so much ahahaha how true

Also, just a thought, isn’t her 6 months rent done soon? So she needs more money? I think she will make a comeback and everyone will put her engagement up etc and she will then try promote mental health and ask everyone to buy her lashes as she’s so passionate and it got her through a hard time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.