Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bloogoo

VIP Member
Shes deleted that video now

I reckon she posted that without his permission and he was begging it 'spending Christmas on my own' and hes gone mad and asked her to delete it because it isn't true
Made his parents look like he’s orphan Annie too… bet they’re gonna love meeting her properly at the wedding of the year.

Reactions: 7

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
This just come up on my FYP. The difference in Lloyds looks (he looks so much healthier, still v feminine) and attitude, he isn’t constantly doing that cocky scrunched up face etc. she literally has changed him inside, out! Don’t get me wrong they were still moaning about someone being rude here as per bloody usual and Eden was checking / eyeing herself out the ENTIRE video. Lloyd genuinely thinks he is done kind of celeb now 😂😂. Also Eden is back on insta!
Why is she yellow?

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
QUOTE="skinnzza1994, post: 12561180, member: 322243"]
For the people who have just seen her recent vid of her & Lloyd looking ‘loved’ up… if my other half was rubbing his head against me like that I’d ask him what the fuck he was doing and if he was alright 🙄😂😂
Bet he rubs his face on her fanny like that too🤢
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for the mental image 😩😂😂

• Haha

snoopydoo96

VIP Member
The fact he struggled to put his little leg on the counter 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t work out if Eden is lying and exaggerating his life or if he’s lied to her. But I don’t buy it one bit. Either he has had relationships like this in the past where they are co depending on each other and that’s where he’s spent Christmas. Or he’s stolen money maybe from his family and that’s why he’s never around them?
If the bridges are burnt it’ll be for good reason
It will be interesting to see if his family is invited to the wedding and if they are watching the truth come out, it's quite clear one of them has lied, why else would she take that video down?

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Even the small variation of food Lloyd reeled off in that cornflake video is an over exaggeration of the absolute dog shit he has produced. Honestly thinks he’s a big time chef, acting like Gordon Ramsey would if he was asked to make cornflake cakes. Nah mate; keep doing ya plain fish and rice cooked in chicken water, don’t start with ya condescending behaviour about baking as well

bloogoo

VIP Member
Why has Lloyds head shape and everything changed?! It looks like a totally different person 😂

bloogoo

VIP Member
all I know is I would have more respect for her if she did do an accountability apology but that’s never going to happen IMO

Reactions: 6