Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthetea21

VIP Member
Gobby Green giant and her polly pocket are quiet… although she did selfie on instagram with her awful lumpy 👄
Her and LL need not worry about being jealous no one would ever want either of the two slobbiest cunts going

Reactions: 7

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I'll be honest guys, I'm really struggling with my own mental and physical health at the moment and I honestly can't bring myself to see her parading around pretending to have mental health issues while I'm actually suffering. It's not helping me at all. So I'm blocking them all for now. I'll still dip in and out on here because otherwise I'd miss you guys 🥺 but I just can't tolerate her behaviour right now. I've dragged myself in to my real world job this morning when all I want to do is curl into a ball and cry and guess what... I've still been polite and friendly to people because I don't want to get fucking sacked.
totally get it ❤ Sending lots of love, I hope you’re feeling better soon. Also hope that your work day goes quickly and smoothly for you!

I have had them blocked for months for the same reasons, I still have them blocked but rejoined this thread as it’s one of my faves and one of the funniest 😅

• Heart

Chelsealou95

Chatty Member
This just come up on my FYP. The difference in Lloyds looks (he looks so much healthier, still v feminine) and attitude, he isn’t constantly doing that cocky scrunched up face etc. she literally has changed him inside, out! Don’t get me wrong they were still moaning about someone being rude here as per bloody usual and Eden was checking / eyeing herself out the ENTIRE video. Lloyd genuinely thinks he is some kind of celeb now 😂😂. Also Eden is back on insta!

I don’t miss her smug face/ rude attitude on TikTok one bit!
I don’t understand how he’s gone from thick full hair like this to huge receding hairlines.. is that from the stress of living with Eden🫣🙃

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Thank you everyone, you're all such a lovely bunch and you're the reason I keep coming back to this thread! I'll still be around to take part in the piss takes and it's honestly thanks to you hilarious lot that I've had a good chuckle over the last few days. It's very much appreciated ❤

I just can't take it too seriously right now. It's just adding extra rain to the little black cloud hovering over my head and there's no way in hell I want that MH faker affecting my real life. Her toxicity is truly seeping out through my phone screen at the moment.
Sending love, this thread (and another I frequent) would be nothing without you!!

• Heart

Threefeathers

Chatty Member
Why is a grown ass man pretending to brush a dog for tiktok?
I feel so sorry for the dog
I've grown up with dogs and have 2 of my own now and she doesn't look a happy dog at all

She's been overbred too to be so small but she has no life. Never see them walk her on a lead or let her have a run around or play with toys.

She's always knocked out sleeping being carried around.
She should have bought a teddy

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
It’s embarassing! I folllow a girl called Ash Holme, she has 960k followers and gets hundreds if not thousands of comments on her videos. I just can’t wrap my head how Eden has 3 mill and most of the time can’t scrape 100 comments 😂😂
Well, her comments are low because she filters absolutely EVERYTHING hahahaha

• Haha

bloogoo

VIP Member
Honestly I cannot actually physically look at this man child in bed eating like he’s a sickly child, reviewing her food lioe he’s a judge on masterchef.

• Haha

sassquatch23

This is something I like to call "Little Lloyd Snicket; A Series of Unfortunate icks"
View attachment 1731261
howling! This has also further convinced me that Eden is trying her best to embarrass him - there is no way she can record all of that and seriously think it shows him in a good light. The dropping of the carrot, the pan from head to toe of him in his silly little outfit going up the escalator, him getting out of that tiny chair. She is definitely doing it all on purpose.