Eden Harvz #42 Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's sitting there like Mr Burns, think yessss look at all the attention, not realising half of it is taking the pee out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Too full of prosecco to read back to the start. Is she banned? I can't see any of her videos

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It took me all of 2 minutes of quick searching and I found the original commenters TikTok, so the don or either sister pitbull should be able to find her if they actually cared

Reactions: 19
It worries me that they’re inspiring many young fans to go in for that poor girl commenter

Sick of seeing TikTok’s made by young lasses acting like Eden is dead. It’s like a cult

Reactions: 17
It’s 6am and Iv woke my child up from laughing to loud at these memes you guys are killing me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.