Eden Harvz #41 No fans showed up and Eden told lies, your career’s over Eden so say your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been mentioned in a previous thread, but do we know when the podcast episode with GKBarry will be released? Can't wait to see what tit Eden sprouts, and if LL will be involved at all! Hoping he's not, so he's not there to monitor everything she says...
She said on her live with yas the other day that it'll be out in a couple of weeks

Reactions: 2
I think it's hilarious she jumped on the vegan and cruelty-free bandwagons, only for it to turn round and bite her in the bum cos she has a complete inability to do any research/think before doing anything. Imagine if she was in actual full-time employment, she wouldn't last a day.

Reactions: 15
Wow Edens AD for her new lash line is really taking off 🤩 I’ve never seen her get such low likes before 🤣🤣🤣 550 likes in 2 HOURS when you have 3mil followers 😬

Guessing the PR stunt didn’t give her the reactions she were expecting…
The lips 🙈 dreadful.

Reactions: 9
Anyone remember the video of Eben and chi in the field being filmed for something ‘big’. Did that ever amount to anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to see her try and put on shows like GK Barry is, I’m not a fan of GK but there is no way Eden would sell out even a small venue outside of her local area.

Reactions: 5
‘i was up and out at a reasonable hour ‘ and in the next video ‘i slept until 10.30am’ babe, i was halfway through my work day by 10.30 that is not a reasonable hour to be awake by😭😭 bare minimum yet again
Not the crappy canvas above the bed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d love to see her try and put on shows like GK Barry is, I’m not a fan of GK but there is no way Eden would sell out even a small venue outside of her local area.
We in the local area don’t want to go and see her either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree with you more. The biggest take away from this whole thing is that Eden isn't as well liked as she portrays. Little legs struggled to scrape up 4 whole people from Stratford to come see her. There surely would have been fans outside the venue hoping they'd at least get to see her (especially considering she has a young fanbase) and all there was, was tumbleweed.
Yep, you're telling me that apparently when she goes to the Coop there's 8 people there (her words) but no one was loitering around Westfield??

Absolute BOLLOX

Reactions: 15
Only brain dead Eden would take her small anxious looking dog out at night on the run upto Bonfire night

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.