Eden Harvz #41 No fans showed up and Eden told lies, your career’s over Eden so say your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If been off for a week for I don’t know if this was discussed but you know her “event “ that was sold out by trolls
I saw a comment somehwere that said it was a publicity stunt so she can charge 100s for her next event
Thoughts ?

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe she complained about Mel Moons video because she said they weren’t friends and Eben thought they were. Eben no mates 😭, except Scotty T who will be firing right up her. Lloyd if you thought you ever had to worry about Spragg that’s nothing compared to Scotty T! He would pump a crack on a plate and Eben laps up any male attention she can get.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If been off for a week for I don’t know if this was discussed but you know her “event “ that was sold out by trolls
I saw a comment somehwere that said it was a publicity stunt so she can charge 100s for her next event
Thoughts ?
Unlikely. Her helium-filled ego took a bruising. I sincerely think she was envisioning stepping on stage to throngs of adoring fans shouting "We love you Eben!".

Reality was nobody bothered because she is no longer relevant. So to cover that injured property she blurted out, what she thought would be, a reasonable excuse for the no-shows.

However, the detectives at 221b Tattle Street are able to use logic and reason to unravel her nonsense!

Reactions: 22
She must be livid about the lips. That massive lump looks like a trapped pea! Will be interesting to see if she goes back to ol' Rupert when another freebie is on offer.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unlikely. Her helium-filled ego took a bruising. I sincerely think she was envisioning stepping on stage to throngs of adoring fans shouting "We love you Eben!".

Reality was nobody bothered because she is no longer relevant. So to cover that injured property she blurted out, what she thought would be, a reasonable excuse for the no-shows.

However, the detectives at 221b Tattle Street are able to use logic and reason to unravel her nonsense!
I still think that her next shows prices will be coasting around 50-100 pound though

like a genuinely feel like she made this “free event” to seem kind and caring and like she’s all about her fans so she could charge for the next one

Reactions: 5
Thoughts ?
This is my theory.

Firstly, she’s not clever enough to pull a PR stunt like that. That would mean she would have had to book the tickets herself, which I honestly can’t see her doing. I think she also knows her popularity is dwindling, and there are very few people who would pay to see just her. If there aren’t people there waiting to meet her where it’s FREE, why would anyone pay?

I don’t think a troll booked all the tickets, but let’s say they did. Someone that popular would have fans in Stratford, waiting to see her, should they have not got tickets. So whether the troll thing is true or not, the facts are, whoever had the tickets, troll or her fans, the seats weren’t filled.

I think the truth is, whatever happened to the tickets, is that Eden is not as popular as she thinks she is. The fact is, she couldn’t sell out a free masterclass.
She was expecting people to be there regardless, but they weren’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I cannot believe she complained about Mel Moons video because she said they weren’t friends and Eben thought they were. Eben no mates 😭, except Scotty T who will be firing right up her. Lloyd if you thought you ever had to worry about Spragg that’s nothing compared to Scotty T! He would pump a crack on a plate and Eben laps up any male attention she can get.
Because she donated to a charity Mel was doing once. Like was that not for the charity? Why does it mean she’s your friend. Edens so embarrassing 🤣

Reactions: 10
I still think that her next shows prices will be coasting around 50-100 pound though

like a genuinely feel like she made this “free event” to seem kind and caring and like she’s all about her fans so she could charge for the next one
I think it'd be better if she did charge that amount of money, cos then when no-one turns up she won't have any excuse! She set the prices, and even her 12-year-old fans won't be able to justify that sort of cost. She won't be able to say a troll bought all the tickets out this time. She is deluded, so can totally imagine her charging an extortionate amount to meet her.

This is my theory.

Firstly, she’s not clever enough to pull a PR stunt like that. That would mean she would have had to book the tickets herself, which I honestly can’t see her doing. I think she also knows her popularity is dwindling, and there are very few people who would pay to see just her. If there aren’t people there waiting to meet her where it’s FREE, why would anyone pay?

I don’t think a troll booked all the tickets, but let’s say they did. Someone that popular would have fans in Stratford, waiting to see her, should they have not got tickets. So whether the troll thing is true or not, the facts are, whoever had the tickets, troll or her fans, the seats weren’t filled.

I think the truth is, whatever happened to the tickets, is that Eden is not as popular as she thinks she is. The fact is, she couldn’t sell out a free masterclass.
She was expecting people to be there regardless, but they weren’t.
Couldn't agree with you more. The biggest take away from this whole thing is that Eden isn't as well liked as she portrays. Little legs struggled to scrape up 4 whole people from Stratford to come see her. There surely would have been fans outside the venue hoping they'd at least get to see her (especially considering she has a young fanbase) and all there was, was tumbleweed.

Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has been mentioned in a previous thread, but do we know when the podcast episode with GKBarry will be released? Can't wait to see what tit Eden sprouts, and if LL will be involved at all! Hoping he's not, so he's not there to monitor everything she says...

This event was arranged by someone else it wasn't an event by Eden and she didn't set the prices, there were several different talks etc by others throughout the day, she was booked to do a tiktok masterclass and noone turned up so she made out that a troll booked the tickets. Just my opinion 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This event was arranged by someone else it wasn't an event by Eden and she didn't set the prices, there were several different talks etc by others throughout the day, she was booked to do a tiktok masterclass and noone turned up so she made out that a troll booked the tickets. Just my opinion 😀
What I don't understand is she didn't have to say a word and no one would have known none the less, Lloyd did make it 10x worse by trying to recruit people to come and only managed 4. Absolutely shocking, I would have just kept my mouth shut and said, "things didn't go to plan but that's life, better luck next time"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Pulling up my chair 💺 lol

So here is my 2cence worth on this matter lol.

No one turned up as she never advertised it on her tiktok or Instagram, so that's one reason no one come so she could claim "someone booked all the tickets".
She did that I think on purpose so she could charge next time an mark my words when an if she does it again she will charge an it'll be advertised on tiktok and her gram. But after the events of the other day I highly doubt anyone will want her there as she's too much of a risk.

As for her lashes she knew they weren't vegan an they won't sell an she won't brake even on them! Loads will have an issue with wearing them.
I wear infills so mine get done every so many weeks. But before I used to wear lashes everyday an no way would I spend £11 on a pair of dead animal fur! (I have my tyoe of lashes as I don't have time in the morning because unlike you Eben I have a REAL job and 2 kids to care for, a mortgage an a car as I'm in the real world! An dont need no little drunk driver taxi man to run me around!)
An before you say about us being jealous 🤣 witch please 💅🏼 you only wish you could be us!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.