Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunisshining

Chatty Member
‘I’m in Lanzarote it’s 28 degrees’ well off you fuck then. Wow wolf is going to have so many great family hols to look back on isn’t he? ‘Remember that holiday we went on where mum didn’t go on her phone for a while hour’
remember that holiday we went on where my dad posted a tiktok exposing my mum for being a cheat and then left?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

bloogoo

VIP Member
If the suicide baiting has affected anyone - just putting Samaritans number in now incase anyone is triggered. 116123 - free phone for 24 hour line for support. Also mind have good resources on their website.
Freya shame on you. Disgusting family.

Don’t you fucking dare use suicide as a way to drum up manipulation again, after the first time with the texts from your mother
. Eden take a fucking step back, realise you’re in a bad headspace to be interacting with anyone right now and stop fucking making the hole deeper and then when caught out using mental health as a way to manipulate people AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
This is the best I’ve got right now… 😂

New thread title suggestion

Eden Harvz #42: Called out for being toxic and her fans are sparse, Eden’s run off with Yaz up her arse

• Haha
Reactions: 57

jojomella

Yaz: you’re my favourite person in the world I love you SO much Lloyd thank you for existing😍😍
Lloyd: happy birthday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
I might get some hate here but I wish people would stop the whole ‘be kind’ movement and mentioning Caroline F. She had suffered from depression most of her life, had had several suicide attempts, self harming and long term mental health issues. She also dated/groomed a 17 year old when she was 32, had assaulted at least two partners, she clearly wasn’t a well person. Obviously nobody can say why she did what she did but she clearly had issues and people making out like it was only because of trolls and the media need to research her past.

Eden is just a dickhead, she’s never, ever taken accountability for anything she has done or said. Never apologises, just wants her family to praise her constantly no matter what and blames trolls for her ‘stress’ I don’t believe in being kind to an awful person, but that’s just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think instead of waiting for thread 50 for a tally, evidence of what's she's done we need to do it sooner so everyone can see it all together
That's what the wiki is for 😊 While we wait for the button to hopefully get fixed we'll just have to put a link for it at the beginning of each thread for now.
But for anyone struggling to find it now here it is: https://tattle.life/wiki/eden-harvz/

I would like to put a disclaimer, when I started editing it the other day there was a joke in there about Lloyd looking trans and I find that really inappropriate, it implies theres something wrong with being trans and there isn't, so I have removed it.

I know it's a collaborative project and I certainly don't want to moderate anyone but please can we not write things like that in the wiki, we're all better than that. We can't hold Eden accountable if we don't hold ourselves to a higher standard than her.

OK, I'll get off my high horse now (horse girl era 🐎💅)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Fucking hell, what don't they get?

EDEN - It doesn't actually matter what that girl was referring to, maybe her hamster's gone missing, maybe her little legged boyfriend ripped her pyjama top - OR maybe she's just lost a relative to cancer. The point is she was just being kind and empathetic and you were rude and bitchy. Your awful behaviour and reaction isn't excused based on what this girl is going through. You're nothing without your followers. YOU. ARE. NOTHING. WITHOUT. THEM. you need to learn to treat the people that keep the lights on in your little shed with respect or before you know it you'll be back in the box room at your mum and dad's.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ololo

VIP Member
Rumour has it lots of tiktokers have been directly asked to publicly come to Eden’s defence which is why they are making videos.

The rumour was started by me in this post but I 100% believe it to be true. Too much of a coincidence that they are all choosing today to come out of the woodwork in her defence when she’s had people callling her out for months and has been on hiatuses before and no one said a word.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

EvilJigglypuff

VIP Member
What the fuck is this absolute wetwipe on about?
1. You're not making extra days out of nowhere, you're telling people to book annual leave around other days that are sometimes given off as standard.
2. You're assuming these people get paid bank holidays and weekends off.
Stop talking out your arse.
View attachment 1696836
Book your annual leave next to weekends, to get more days off. Wow, thanks Einstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 44