Eden Harvz #41 No fans showed up and Eden told lies, your career’s over Eden so say your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she can’t even maintain her false nice persona for a live video is proof how nasty she is to the core!
Also you idiot most people in the make-up community only use faux lashes!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t spray frebreeze. It stinks

I win HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Pretty sure vegans won’t be using febreeze 😂 well most that are well informed won’t. Ffs this girl man

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really wish Eben would stop being a bellend for a day so I could catch up with the thread and collect my thoughts 😂

So from what it seems is she did zero research on whether the lashes were cruelty free, for some bizarre reason thought no one would question her on it but now it turns out they’re not so she is changing supplier? Why would she be changing supplier, could it be someone saw her videos and offered her a cheaper price I wonder 🧐? You go girlfriend, go and exploit those poor people in the Far East.

Also why on earth was she dropping videos on socials and trying them on with Yaz if they are no where near available, you don’t have logistics finalised let alone a solid supplier of either the lashes or even the packaging itself?!

It’s giving Year 6 Business Enterprise project. I sold tea and crumpets for mine and did a better job

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She was like don’t buy them then. Yep won’t be doing anyway. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
god the tit she is saying rn.

she gets so bitchy when she realises it’s so obvious she’s done a crappy backstreet drop sale.

n using a lovely little veganism propaganda as a scapegoat.

i’m not vegan, i don’t eat meat or use cruelty makeup (or want skinned dead animal on my eyes ;) ) but i might have milk in a hot chocolate.

if she wants to build a brand she’s got to start acting like a brand owner and not such a bleep. you’re an “influencer” babe, there’s a reason it’s always you under backlash eben.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I really wish Eben would stop being a bellend for a day so I could catch up with the thread and collect my thoughts 😂

So from what it seems is she did zero research on whether the lashes were cruelty free, for some bizarre reason thought no one would question her on it but now it turns out they’re not so she is changing supplier? Why would she be changing supplier, could it be someone saw her videos and offered her a cheaper price I wonder 🧐? You go girlfriend, go and exploit those poor people in the Far East.

Also why on earth was she dropping videos on socials and trying them on with Yaz if they are no where near available, you don’t have logistics finalised let alone a solid supplier of either the lashes or even the packaging itself?!

It’s giving Year 6 Business Enterprise project. I sold tea and crumpets for mine and did a better job
How long is it taking LL to set up a big standard website. Thought he was london a greater recruitment whizz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve always notice that whenever she’s coming off the live a few minutes before she ends it she shows who she truly is…

Reactions: 13
god the tit she is saying rn.

she gets so bitchy when she realises it’s so obvious she’s done a crappy backstreet drop sale.

n using a lovely little veganism propaganda as a scapegoat.

i’m not vegan, i don’t eat meat or use cruelty makeup (or want skinned dead animal on my eyes ;) ) but i might have milk in a hot chocolate.

if she wants to build a brand she’s got to start acting like a brand owner and not such a bleep. you’re an “influencer” babe, there’s a reason it’s always you under backlash eben.
The funny thing is she’s stating how she doesn’t use Instagram but honestly that’s where most of the brand deals come from. Tiktok is getting so limited now, everyone has jumped on reels, feeds etc, even fb… and she’s just sat on tiktok.

Reactions: 7
Wtf is with all the packaging on tiktok products?! Just seen that video of her unboxing the two tiniest little products. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if I’ve missed it the thread moves so quickly but anyone else think her face looks rounder / swollen / poofy these last few days Has she had her filler redone or something? Something really looks different but I can’t work out what.

Why doesn’t her management step in? She needs proper management that will actually tell her when she’s wrong and give her guidance and she could go far but right now she’s off the rails. She constantly contradicts herself saying she has done everything herself (apart from physically making them) but goes on about how the supplier lied so they’ve changed suppliers … ok Eden so you have chosen a pre made lash from a bulk supplier (like Ali Express) and you’re just going to relabel it with an EdenCosmetics label? Which you probably designed. 😂

ok.
She’s so passive aggressive to her followers. They’re buying the product they’ve a right to ask questions, it’s what consumers do and it’s not just because it’s you. Ugh man I like Yaz & Freya and I really do want to like Eden but she just keeps making stupid comments that are really nasty, aggressive & bitchy.

Reactions: 17
You could tell she was getting frustrated with all the questions coz she hasn’t go the answers or a single clue about her own products 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.