Eden Harvz #41 No fans showed up and Eden told lies, your career’s over Eden so say your goodbyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the Black Country and we all say and use Mom 😂
Hey neighbour 👋 yep it’s Mom for me too

I think her comeback video will be some big backhanded apology about being held accountable to show how kind and mature is and then give it a few days and he mask will slip

Reactions: 12
Just went to check her follower count in the hope she’d gone under 3m, then I remembered she’s deleted it and that’s probably half the reason why… so she can’t shed followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just went to check her follower count in the hope she’d gone under 3m, then I remembered she’s deleted it and that’s probably half the reason why… so she can’t shed followers 😂
I follow her but only because I want notifications for when she goes live, I expect that's the only reason the majority of her following follow her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her and Lloyd are the two accounts out of all the threads that I post on that I just refuse to follow 😂

I'm sorry but her natural nails under the acrylic gives me the ick 🤮
Wtf, her nail tech should be cutting them down! Why are they brown 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been posted, I can't catch up in time 🤣🤣 but my godddd! Wonder how she managed to get to talk to Carla?!
Surely it would make more sense for her to contact yaz than be in contact with edens mother who’s not even online? Weird

Hey neighbour 👋 yep it’s Mom for me too

I think her comeback video will be some big backhanded apology about being held accountable to show how kind and mature is and then give it a few days and he mask will slip
If she makes an apology video I’ll be very surprised, she’s never sorry for anything 🤣😅

Reactions: 3
Surely it would make more sense for her to contact yaz than be in contact with edens mother who’s not even online? Weird
I think she probably does try and contact Yaz, Freya and Lloyd but they don’t read her messages. Likely the number of people who reach out to Carla is way less, so chances of her responding are more likely.

I scrolled through her videos and it’s just that same video of her in a mask dancing with old bucket hat Eben over and over and over again ..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.