Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Eden cosplaying Paul Breach for Halloween because it’s giving extremely strong snapshoteye energy.

Is she forgetting she posted her own edgy urban outfitters haul not long ago
She can only ever start on kids she can't start with anyone her own age cos she'd get absolutely annihilated.

Reactions: 21
Is Eden cosplaying Paul Breach for Halloween because it’s giving extremely strong snapshoteye energy.

OMG I didn’t see it at first but this has HUGE Pool energy HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I can't get over the embarrassment that this is aimed at school kids, imagine arguing with literal children like this 🤣
bleeping mentalist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just goes to show she knows exactly who her target audience is, and it’s not “adults” like she tries to claim

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just goes to show she knows exactly who her target audience is, and it’s not “adults” like she tries to claim
Exactly. Plus aren't these the same people giving her views and paying her rent on her shed?

This is her job. This is her profession. Her followers are her customers.

Imagine in any other job speaking openly about your customers that were rude to you in this way. You'd be fired immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly. Plus aren't these the same people giving her views and paying her rent on her shed?

This is her job. This is her profession. Her followers are her customers.

Imagine in any other job speaking openly about your customers that were rude to you in this way. You'd be fired immediately.
Especially when you consider she's referred to tiktok as her "place of work" before 😂

She'd be getting her arse handed to her in a real world job

Reactions: 13
If I behaved in meetings in the way she does in her videos at her “place of work”, I’d be eaten alive by our department manager

Reactions: 14
Why is there loads of searches on TikTok for Lloyd flirting with Freya? What did I miss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is there loads of searches on TikTok for Lloyd flirting with Freya? What did I miss 😂😂😂
The chemistry between them two is unmatched, Eden left Freya on her live and Freya asked Lloyd what to do as she felt awkward and Lloyd came over started rubbing her shoulders and asking if she was okay and Freya was giggling and then he ended the live

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
If I hear another video about Lanzarote 🙉🙉🙉 Yaz you’re not going to the bloody Maldives. Nobody cares.
It was like Eben with Tenerife.

All this money she apparently has and time you think she’d book some decent trips. But I guess she couldn’t then afford the shed.

oh my goodness what a sight

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
If I hear another video about Lanzarote 🙉🙉🙉 Yaz you’re not going to the bloody Maldives. Nobody cares.

All this money she apparently has and time you think she’d book some decent trips. But I guess she couldn’t then afford the shed.

Oh lord I know 😂 keeps calling it vacay aswell 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The chemistry between them two is unmatched, Eden left Freya on her live and Freya asked Lloyd what to do as she felt awkward and Lloyd came over started rubbing her shoulders and asking if she was okay and Freya was giggling and then he ended the live
STOP I missed that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Hairburst will know as im sure with ads and stuff they have to show them first before posting it

Reactions: 3

bleeping hell, call Ellen Ripley, the alien's made it back to Earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.