Eden Harvz #40 Eben don't know LL's grooming kids, at the burger shop, while she's being transphobic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the name of the shop in Westfield? Maybe someone could message them and ask how many people were meant to be there at capacity, then Eden can't lie

Reactions: 3
The way yaz is talking about lloyd right now you would think it was him she was married to

Reactions: 14
Yaz just called someone a crank weirdo as she sat sucking the juice out of an oversized pickle on a Sunday morning live. Have a look at yourself love.

Reactions: 23
Guessing Eden will be going live soon screen recordings at the readyyyyyyyyyyy

Reactions: 7
I've been away for the past two days and I came back to 23 pages, thank you for the entertainment

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't put it past her doing the block booking thing herself, anything to get sympathy and some attention

P.s there's no way the troll put their actual name. She's such a liar
Exactly and how does she know that it wasn't someone using that as a fake name too, she just wants the drama as always.

Reactions: 6
“When I make faces trolls screenshot them” me, five minutes later changed profile pic to her ugly bake. Say no more yaz xxx
Edit - since posting that I never realised the witches hat fits perfectly on my pfp hahahahaha

Reactions: 28
I ran here after seeing her tiktok about the ‘trolls’ booking all the slots! Please tell me it was you lot?

Reactions: 2
I've seen a few accounts pop up today with a repost of the video

Little lad was literally in urban outfitters luring little boys to five guys this week

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.