Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get it LOL she moaned she can't even get shopping done coz she gets stopped so much and no doubt will moan she couldn't enjoy Thorpe park so why fricken mention that you're going 100 times!!

Most " famous " people/ " celebrity's " wouldn't announce where they are going!? They would be doing the opposite and wearing big sunglasses and hats to ensure they didn't get noticed and could enjoy there day!! What's wrong with her!!
She said security had to pull her out of bluewater because it was getting too crazy?? She's mentioned thorpe park over and over again,she also just listed every place she's going some big event at the o2 on the 26th of May, when and where she's staying in wales madness to me I don't want people knowing where I am all the time and a fake tan collab with DDG? idk what that is

Reactions: 3
I don't get it LOL she moaned she can't even get shopping done coz she gets stopped so much and no doubt will moan she couldn't enjoy Thorpe park so why fricken mention that you're going 100 times!!

Most " famous " people/ " celebrity's " wouldn't announce where they are going!? They would be doing the opposite and wearing big sunglasses and hats to ensure they didn't get noticed and could enjoy there day!! What's wrong with her!!
ESPECIALLY as she's going to thorpe park with kids.... seems so dangerous and the poor kids wont get to enjoy there day if it's the eden show

Reactions: 1
She’s only telling her mob of 13 year olds that she’s going to Thorpe Park so she has “no choice” but to get security to look after her (Especially with covid going on).. She knows what she’s doing and she’s using it to her advantage.

Reactions: 2
She’s only telling her mob of 13 year olds that she’s going to Thorpe Park so she has “no choice” but to get security to look after her (Especially with covid going on).. She knows what she’s doing and she’s using it to her advantage.
Spot on!!!

What an absolutely selfish and self- obsessed witch!
So Eden tells every fucker that shes going 'Thorpe Park' on sunday,knowing full well that all these young girls are gnna cancel their plans,force their parents to take them or get a group of mates together and go there so they can see 'Eden ,the save of lives'!!
Eden has no thought at all for the consequences of broadcasting it all week,especially that crowds of young girls mobbing her is going to affect Acer,Callie and Sofias kids.No thought at all that it will ruin the kids day having to stop all the time,young girls wanting to take pictures. Their just gnna want to enjoy the day like kids do,not b crowded around and forced to take pictures with people they do not know.Eden just wants the bleeping attention,so evryone can see how bleeping famous she is,and i can imagine them all being like."Oh Eden this is amazing, were gnna have to make sure you have security at all times now",isnt this amazing Eden,WERE FAMOUS!!!!LOL-LOL!!!!
EDIT-Iv just realized,im not sure if Freya and Sofias kids are going on sunday.Im sure i read that they were???If their not then just ignore everything iv just said.LOL

Just watched Yas' Misguided post!Theres some really nice stuff on it.Im actually gna order a few bits.I just cant believe the management team are hireing her to promote.It baffles me????

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just had a rather delicious thought - imagine if Yaz got verified. How much would that rock the boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen yazs insta story of the wolf jumper and shirts? Is that her merch? With her sons name on it?😂🤣

• Haha
Instagram says check tiktok at 5pm for an exciting announcement.Im intrigued!!Thing is im blocked so can someone fill me in asa shes posted or said what she has to on her live please????LOL xxx
Thankyou xx

Instagram says check tiktok at 5pm for an exciting announcement.Im intrigued!!Thing is im blocked so can someone fill me in asa shes posted or said what she has to on her live please????LOL xxx
Thankyou xx
I have a feeling it's a meet up thing. She mentioned something on a live the other day and then said "oh am I allowed to say that, duck it, I'm going to be at..."

Thankyou xx
She's launching a fake tan with drop dead gorgeous 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
When will these brands learn? They are a basically flogging fast cheap fashion and getting the most abysmal people to promote it? After seeing that TT, I I can assure you, it did absolutely nothing for that brands image. It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 3
Yet another video AD without any #ad #sponsered etc idk how to report them and I doubt tiktok even cares tbh

Yet another video AD without any #ad #sponsered etc idk how to report them and I doubt tiktok even cares tbh
Report her directly to the ASA (advertising standards agency). If enough people do it, or she gets caught enough times she will be penalised usually with a fine

This would explain why she’s been looking patchy neon orange. Again, does nothing for the brands image. Says a lot about the brand if they endorse this shite. It’s a bit of a joke really.
Yaz is posting pictures of her kid again - that lasted two days - probably realised without using him as a prop, she doesn’t have any content 😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.