Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
muted on her live?? how inconsiderate. it takes 5 mins to read up about what’s happening wow
To be honest, i dont blame her for not speaking about it if she doesnt know anything about it. It definitely doesnt take 5 minutes to read up about what happening either. ( i have tried to search to know myself and im still clueless). I am not defending her behaviour as Why the f are people getting muted if they speak about it? I think thats odd and not needed. But i definitely think if she doesnt know anything about it she shouldnt feel the pressure to read about it and share it on her platform if she doesnt feel comfortable doing it. A lot of people who have spoke up about it have received a lot of hate.

Reactions: 7
Isn’t she bored now of just doing her make up everyday, going out to eat then coming home and binge watching Netflix and doing the same things every single day?

Reactions: 4
To be honest, i dont blame her for not speaking about it if she doesnt know anything about it. It definitely doesnt take 5 minutes to read up about what happening either. ( i have tried to search to know myself and im still clueless). I am not defending her behaviour as Why the f are people getting muted if they speak about it? I think thats odd and not needed. But i definitely think if she doesnt know anything about it she shouldnt feel the pressure to read about it and share it on her platform if she doesnt feel comfortable doing it. A lot of people who have spoke up about it have received a lot of hate.
I agree its silly to comment on something u know nothing about.But she does need to be mindfull of who's watching and listening to her.It just came across abit dismissive thats all i think.

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she bored now of just doing her make up everyday, going out to eat then coming home and binge watching Netflix and doing the same things every single day?
I was just coming here to say the exact same thing!!! Another generic transition. Another lunch out. Another post of boring chat with the little cherubs. Another beg for parents to download insta. Another "don't tell me what to do" response video. Another I contorted my body so I have a bunda, LOOK, video! Talk about copy and paste. Snore.

Reactions: 2
I do hate this thing where influencers need to speak to every single subject that's going on to give it exposure. Not everyone knows everything and some people are more comfortable not speaking about it than saying the wrong thing if they aren't fully educated on it. Sometimes it's hard to educate yourself on something if you don't know what articles are true which ones are lying, the ones that are indifferent. Mostly everything Iv learned about what's going on in Palestine is off a young girl on tiktok who's posting educational videos. I don't wanna share her @ because she's like 16/17.

I don’t think influencers need to particularly speak out about things like that or everything that’s going on in the world - I’d rather read and listen to accurate reports or reports from people who are directly affected. Not someone like Eden.

Finally Eden is doing something right for once(keeping her mouth shut)!!!!!!I completely agree with her not commenting on palestine as she knows nothing about it.Good move!!

Reactions: 5
Hear hear!
Good for her for not commenting tbh. Geopolitics, especially of this kind will definitely not take 5 minutes to understand. This runs deep. Her family are Jewish and I’m kind of glad she hasn’t run with the ‘woke’ crowd and starting to spout misinformation.

I mean let's look at anytime she's tried to do anything she's made an arsed of it anyways 😂 don't fancy seeing her holding a clap or minute silence don't think Iv got it in me

Personally, if I was in her shoes and on live and having people question me about something I hadn’t educated myself on yet, I would of said the same and made it clear I wouldn’t be making comment until I had taken the time to educate myself but she didn’t even seem interested at all. Nor am I defending her, but she talks about everything else and raises awareness for it. Just like she did for BLM and Sarah Everard. Herself and many of other influencers feel pressured into saying something because of their platforms but then probably have them all having a go if they say the wrong thing. I’ve tried educating myself too but it’s so much to take in, I just know myself it’s absolutely heartbreaking. Personally, I’m shocked she hasn’t said anything about the boy who was beheaded by his own family members because he was gay, he was planning to move to turkey with his boyfriend! I thought she would of said something about that

Reactions: 3
Yazs misguided tiktok 🤣😭
I am howling. She’s covered in dog hair! I don’t know what’s worse.. Almost falling over, missing her mouth with her straw or struggling to get her bumbag over her head.
I’ve never seen something so awkward 😂😂😂

• Haha
How much more does Yasmin want to be like Eden? Literally crawling and begging to be like her.. she wouldn’t even be known if it weren’t for Eden. I imagine Freya has got the same too? LOL

I wish Yasmin would have her split ends cut off. Does she think having long hair is a personality trait or something? Because it’s not. Majority of her hair is dead 🤦🏼‍♀️ The constant faces she pulls too, what the heck? I was going to buy some of them things, they were in my basket but I’ve changed my mind now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Miss guided tiktok is absolutely horrendous and makes me 100000% not ever want to order from them if they're are happy to work with people like her.

Laughing about Caroline Flacks death was the final straw for me.

Also I've reported her tiktok as she has broken ASA guidelines for not marking it clearly as an ad or sponsored post. So ive reported it to tiktok and ive completed the ASA online form and submitted a screen recording of it.

She needs to cut that hair, it's so scraggy and long. It would actually be stunning if she got it cut just above her bum/hip area and had it thinned or layers so it had a bit movement. It would be gorgeous. But Yaz, LIKE Eden, always looks scruffy and dirty. Freya doesn't so I don't get why then 2 do. Yazs stupid sunken piercing doesn't help.

I dunno, lads. I’m not one to laugh at peoples misfortunes but it’s effing tickled me.
What on earth?! Misguided... so cool! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yazs misguided tiktok 🤣😭
was it an
That Miss guided tiktok is absolutely horrendous and makes me 100000% not ever want to order from them if they're are happy to work with people like her.

Laughing about Caroline Flacks death was the final straw for me.

Also I've reported her tiktok as she has broken ASA guidelines for not marking it clearly as an ad or sponsored post. So ive reported it to tiktok and ive completed the ASA online form and submitted a screen recording of it.

She needs to cut that hair, it's so scraggy and long. It would actually be stunning if she got it cut just above her bum/hip area and had it thinned or layers so it had a bit movement. It would be gorgeous. But Yaz, LIKE Eden, always looks scruffy and dirty. Freya doesn't so I don't get why then 2 do. Yazs stupid sunken piercing doesn't help.
I was wondering if it was an AD or a haul nothing disclosed as per usual for most content creators

Oh my goodness this girl is live saying she got her manager to call Thorpe park to get her unlimited fast passes and all of the security are aware of her coming at all stations and she can have a chaperone if she needs it because she's aware when she goes big places large groups form and she's actually doing thorpe park a favour by making it crazy busy for them.... I can't even she's not taylor swift who does she think she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Holy crap anyone watching her live right now! She absolutely loves herself!! Getting security at Thorpe park which apparently she hadn’t advertised she was going (I’ve seen her say it at least 4 times) and then banging on about being a VIP at tokfest🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much more does Yasmin want to be like Eden? Literally crawling and begging to be like her.. she wouldn’t even be known if it weren’t for Eden. I imagine Freya has got the same too? LOL

I wish Yasmin would have her split ends cut off. Does she think having long hair is a personality trait or something? Because it’s not. Majority of her hair is dead 🤦🏼‍♀️ The constant faces she pulls too, what the heck? I was going to buy some of them things, they were in my basket but I’ve changed my mind now.
I wonder if Eden is embarrassed of her sisters behaviour it's not a good look and makes Eden look even worse than she already does having that cling on trying to copy her every move!!!! I wonder if Freya got clothes from misguided? She's also Edens sister so surely she would have got the same can't find any posts though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pretty sure Thorpe Park Security would benefit from making sure people enter the park without knives and making sure people follow the covid rules.. Not protect some deluded tiktok ‘famous’ girl from her crazy 13 year old fans. It’s ridiculous.

• Haha
Holy crap anyone watching her live right now! She absolutely loves herself!! Getting security at Thorpe park which apparently she hadn’t advertised she was going (I’ve seen her say it at least 4 times) and then banging on about being a VIP at tokfest🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s tragic!
I don't get it LOL she moaned she can't even get shopping done coz she gets stopped so much and no doubt will moan she couldn't enjoy Thorpe park so why fricken mention that you're going 100 times!!

I don't get it LOL she moaned she can't even get shopping done coz she gets stopped so much and no doubt will moan she couldn't enjoy Thorpe park so why fricken mention that you're going 100 times!!
Most " famous " people/ " celebrity's " wouldn't announce where they are going!? They would be doing the opposite and wearing big sunglasses and hats to ensure they didn't get noticed and could enjoy there day!! What's wrong with her!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.