Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her diet is awful, does she not think about all the crap she’s putting into her body? I don’t eat healthy 24/7 I’ll admit but she’s eating processed, take away, crappy food constantly at the moment!

Reactions: 2
I’d rather eat a Pot Noodle than her mothers cooking. Who on earth cooks cod, rice, tomato sauce and black olives? It’s like the hole of the fridge combination. I’m dry wretching just think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just said on live she's so proud of this tan she's made and she'll be using it forever. She didn't make it? It's definitely mass produced tan put into bottles with her face stuck to the front 😂

She's live with some kids and apparently she offered one of them a spare ticket to Thorpe park and she's been getting messages saying she's grooming kids

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how fast yr response was.LOL
Mate i was tempted to say.. You not gonna tell everyone how you backed down in my comments on tik tok. And hold up... Call me over protective but who let's there child speak to an adult online in that way... Or is it just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread name from pingupea had to shorten as it was far too long good name tho!

I’ll just leave this here...
Loving the thread name!!!!!!

Mate i was tempted to say.. You not gonna tell everyone how you backed down in my comments on tik tok. And hold up... Call me over protective but who let's there child speak to an adult online in that way... Or is it just me?
Its so hard too hold back sometimes!!LOL

Whats happnd to her uploading the night before so all her posts are fresh when the kids wake up in the morning?
Shes slackin!!!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.