Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Charlotte? Was she Eden’s mod at one point? Can someone explain x
Massive fan girl/obsessed mod for Eden. She also pretended (was her on another account) someone was saying weird things about her to get Eden’s attention on her lives and to get Eden to message her I think, then she somehow became mod and was kissing Eden’s arse constantly. Now she obviously doesn’t like her.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Time for a 5th thread😳

Massive fan girl/obsessed mod for Eden. She also pretended (was her on another account) someone was saying weird things about her to get Eden’s attention on her lives and to get Eden to message her I think, then she somehow became mod and was kissing Eden’s arse constantly. Now she obviously doesn’t like her.
I just want to know what’s she done to her head, birthmark?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg her tan is awful, either she’s not putting it on right or has the wrong colour.

Her colour is reminiscent of Ross from friends when he messed up in the tanning booth, wonder if she got carried away with the Mississippi’s.

Someone needs to show her how to tan correctly

I am lucky I am naturally tanned so won’t need to buy the tit tan she is part of, she can’t even get the colour right !

As for her lips ive seen a few people who have had gaps in the top in the middle due to the lip job being botched.

Let’s not forget, our lovely best friend actually made it onto the newspaper for expressing how she felt about people breaking guidelines and how she could never break them, they are there for a reason, her dad is vulnerable, her grandad died and blaming the people who go out breaking guidelines for his death.. Now, fast forward a few months & she’s the one breaking the guidelines? The hugging WITH CAUTION wasn’t in place until Monday, she went to Thorpe Park on Sunday. She broke them. All the time she’s told followers where she’s going, her mask is either pulled down or she isn’t wearing one. She’s honestly a disgrace and the fact she’s now laughing because Kieran took his phone on rides when it ain’t allowed which she clearly stated? She’s warped in the head. For someone who doesn’t drink alcohol because she has a phobia of being sick, the hypocrisy of her going on rollercoasters is hilarious. If anything will make you feel sick or be sick, it’s rollercoasters. Also, she looks like a orange tank on stealth. Just saying.

I’ll pass on purchasing that fake tan. How she hasn’t been accused of black fishing yet I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Waste of life” yet they promote Mental Health and wellbeing?
It’s called being delusional and not able to take criticism for you behaviour and actions ..... THAT YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE PUBLIC. This is what happens when you are told you are the best at everything all your life and manifest yourself into becoming a self entitled twit. If it makes them feel bette stating that we’re jealous and a waste of life, I can live with that. It’s makes me LOL when they get agitated by feedback and a differing opinion. What the duck do any of these influencers actually do for their local communities? I still can’t work out what they actually occupy their time with suppose it was different during covid - they have no structure in their day, go to B &m, pay for their own mgmt, possibly get given some piss poor quality fast fashion to ‘model’ and eat takeaways 😂. Yeah it’s the success for me 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Success???What success???Been on the news for five mins???????????????????
Competition???WTF???LOL
Thankyou for entertaining me for a second!!Now what else can u do?????????

Reactions: 8
It’s called being delusional and not able to take criticism for you behaviour and actions ..... THAT YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE PUBLIC. This is what happens when you are told you are the best at everything all your life and manifest yourself into becoming a self entitled twit. If it makes them feel bette stating that we’re jealous and a waste of life, I can live with that. It’s makes me LOL when they get agitated by feedback and a differing opinion. What the duck do any of these influencers actually do for their local communities? I still can’t work out what they actually occupy their time with suppose it was different during covid - they have no structure in their day, go to B &m, pay for their own mgmt, possibly get given some piss poor quality fast fashion to ‘model’ and eat takeaways 😂. Yeah it’s the success for me 🙄😂
Paying for their management has been said a few times and I'm super confused by that what happened there? why would anyone pay for management, mangers take a % of the deals they bring to you but other than that

Reactions: 1
Loved her guilt tripping her fans into buying her tan as well the other day on live ‘I’m worried when it goes live nobody will buy it.. but I know you guys will won’t you, because you’re all amazing’ 😏

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Anyone see the live just now? When I went on there she was going on about how she’s not contradicting herself and that when it was lockdown she stuck to the rules and she was only telling people not to go to massive parties etc during lockdown. She had a tit attitude again and then yaz came on and gave her opinion too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
New thread isn't needed yet. Usually it's around 50 pages. But feel free to suggest names... I'm embarassingly tit at witty thread names.

• Haha
Yeah it’s normally 1000 posts I think? I’ll try and think of a thread name 😅 but I’m never very good!

Eden Harvz the rule breaker and tit tan maker
Im bad at this 😂🤣 but Heres my entry

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eden Harvz: the girl that cries wolf, consistent guideline breaker, bright orange self tan maker, always looks so high and chatting constant lies

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
My theory is that she knew she would get a backlash from the Thorpe park Covid rule breaking so she took a photo of herself fake crying and splashed water on her eyes for a dramatic effect so that she could make the TikTok about how thankful she is for her ‘fans’ and they got her through it all etc etc

Eden harvz full of shite!What possibly could b next???????-Im tit with titles but thats my entry for now,LOL!!
I was gnna add 'On the horizon' at the end of my entry(regarding her tan,orange/horizon)-Idk

Why is she trying to make drinking water a thing? I mean, I know it's a thing and people should hydrate. Life etc. But why is she hopping on it? It's not for the good of the people. It's so people will say "oh my god eden, I was dying of thirst until you started posting these videos. You've LITERALLY SAVED MY LIFE"

Shambles innit. She should be suing Royal Aesthetics.
Bet shes trying to get a water company to sponser her-'Drinking Evian with Eden',LOL!!!

Last edited:
Why is she being so secretive with her fake tan bottle when we’ve already seen it? It’s a picture of her and her rubber lips on it? Embarrassing. I would rather pass than having her mug in my bedroom and having it look at me whilst I’m fake tanning

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.