Eden Harvz #4 Lip filler, Death thriller anything to get engagement high, Eden why lie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how someone with a following on over 2 million has less than 160k followers on Instagram

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how someone with a following on over 2 million has less than 160k followers on Instagram
It makes me laugh that she thinks bcos 2million follow her that their all gnna watch her.LOL.She thinks 2million sit down and eat with her daily,wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Welcome to the garden of Eden Harvz. tit tan, fish lips and bullshit grows here"

Something like that? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Eden Harvz- Thinks she’s a success but she’s just one big mess! Breaks Covid rules coz shes #blessed!

Reactions: 9
Eden Harvz #5- rarely a day without a ban, now she’s promoting neon tan...when it comes to Covid she doesn’t care, too successful to do her own hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bit of an odd one but i was on her live earlier and someone asked if she was still friends with so and so and she said no and someone in the comments said she's not friends with someone else either so top asking but I didn't get the names wondering if anyones worked out how many 'influencer' friends shes gained and lost?

Reactions: 1
Why is there no eat with me today on insta i wander?
The cod /rice one was yesterdays wasnt it??Its 6pm now?

State of it. I’ll pass on purchasing the fake tan thanks

Is it me or are her eat with me videos becoming worse every single time? Why the duck would someone who’s trying to eat want to know about Freya’s chocolate smelling of smelly feet? And having to see Eden STILL talking with her mouth full of chocolate and crumbs flying out her mouth. Literally no manners at all. She makes me sick

She’s now announced “she’s looking forward to chessington” on Sunday and with times that she’ll be there 😂 this woman

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.