Eden Harvz #5 rarely a day without a ban, now she’s promoting neon tan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Instagram live was cringe some girls like I'm going to see such and such in half term it was akward I think she is getting a lot of young followers and knows she can manipulate them to buy her cheap crap or her food and do what she wants it's a bit strange

Reactions: 5
I reckon Eden’s fans will break out in rashes from this cheap neon tanning product.. I can just see it all happening right now..🤭.. If they can barely edit a company logo I highly doubt the tan is high quality…

• Haha
Anyone seen her tiktok of her after drinking the tea? How does she not get embarrassed 😭

Reactions: 7
She is just getting worse and worse... the tan is horrid... the attitude is horrid... she is just a vile girl, I started out liking her but now it's a no from me

Reactions: 6
Her day in the life… she had three takeaways in one day…

She thinks she’s famous enough for her family to have their own show 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have second hand embarrassment at the fact she actually thinks she’s popular, well known and liked enough for her and her family to bring out a show? I mean, witch please.. why would UK want to see you have 3 takeaways in one day, eating like a pig, burping, farting, swearing etc…. why would he want to see your sister Yasmin constantly bragging about having a child and why would we want to see your mum and dad arguing because your mums had a drink. I would rather watch paint dry. Silly woman. Get a grip of yourself babe, everybody would have forgotten you and your long hair sister who thinks having that length of hair is a personality trait. I’ve seen more dead ends on a circle..

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I have second hand embarrassment at the fact she actually thinks she’s popular, well known and liked enough for her and her family to bring out a show? I mean, witch please.. why would UK want to see you have 3 takeaways in one day, eating like a pig, burping, farting, swearing etc…. why would he want to see your sister Yasmin constantly bragging about having a child and why would we want to see your mum and dad arguing because your mums had a drink. I would rather watch paint dry. Silly woman. Get a grip of yourself babe, everybody would have forgotten you and your long hair sister who thinks having that length of hair is a personality trait. I’ve seen more dead ends on a circle..
Keeping up with the Harvey’s, more like an episode of Jeremy Kyle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I started out liking Eden. I thought she was relatable and funny. I’m now finding the more followers she gains the more “famous” she thinks she is and in turn can act like a celebrity. The woe is me stories are getting exhausting, if you’re this much of a star then surely tiktok would see that and unban her? On top of this I cannot stand how many times she claims her fans say she’s the reason they eat. It’s virtue signalling and not something you need to constantly share. Of course she may only show one friend but I think it’s very telling about a person when they have one friend for the most part. It’s a shame because she could be a good role model but there you go. As for the tan... that’s not bronze it’s pure orange!

Reactions: 11
The old thread will lock itself.
Well well well the only tv program your getting on Eden is babe station if that’s even still going because no one over the age of 13 wants to watch you and your draining family on tv non of you have anything special you live in a tit hole house (personal view) your personality is tit your banter is also very dry and unoriginal if you get a tv program I’m cancelling my tv license and throwing all my TVs out because I don’t pay tv license for any more tit to be broadcasted on tv!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Keeping up with the Harvey’s, more like an episode of Jeremy Kyle 😂
🤣🤣🤣 I say keep these delusional vids coming Ede-staaaaa they literally make my day 😂😂😂😂... well in between the first cuppa tea and tit of the day
Followed closely by Yaz ‘the hair and yes I AM the sister of Eden’ Harvey with the worst comedy timing trying to skit about an Uber driver doing his job dropping off her twix bar and.... gasp.... ringing the doorbell. 🤣🤣🤣 what a knob

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Woohooo new thread , i have been so busy with work these past few weeks so have hardly been on here properly so have been catching up.

Eden needs to stop now she’s so embarrassing eugh 🤮

Her day in the life… she had three takeaways in one day…

She thinks she’s famous enough for her family to have their own show 😳
I was thinking the same! Absolute madness! How can someone do it? How can someone who doesn't work AFFORD it. Blows my mind!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else finding it odd how Eden became ‘famous’ for apparently helping young people with their confidence/MH Issues and now she’s shoving down neon orange cheap fake tan down their young and impressionable throats so she can kick off her dream career and make quick buck from it…

- If i was ever a mental health influencer the LAST THING I would be promoting is ways to make my 13 year old fans to change themselves😖… Eden, your job is supposed to make young people feel good in their own skin, and radiate confidence ….Not make them paint themselves neon orange while your purse gets bigger from greed.😳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Listen! we all have a past but......
"I feel like iv just smoked a fat Doobie'??-Great bleeping role model!!!
And having the conversation with her mum?On social media with children sucking up everything she ses and does??WTF

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.