Eden Harvz #39 releases a lash cos she’s desperate for cash, Eden’s career will be gone in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Updates:

Eden has released fake eyelashes in a whopping two styles. The design is a tit graffiti lush knock off font hence her new alias Eben, or Ebenezer if you will - given she sucks the joy out of everything. One of the styles looks like if you layered 10 lots of Maybelline Great Lash mascara year 10 style. Pair with a dream matte
mousse in two shades too dark for the authentic Eben look.

Lloyd is still bombing round Primark in his stab vest to try and win a deal. He spent all week posting more beggy Lidl content only to attend an Aldi event a day later.

Eben has outed herself as someone with a beastality fetish after being filmed kissing her dogs pumpum.

Eben was a victim of a shocking crime where she ordered a ploughman’s and her waitress audibly gasped. Thoughts are with Eben at this difficult time. *reads notes* oh wait sorry, Eben is noted to repeatedly state she buys plus sizes clothes in HUGE MONSTROUS GIGANTIC sizes so they are oversized on her teeny tiny waist. She’s admitted to skipping meals when she thinks she’s over ate. She body checks. She uploads videos of afore mentioned teeny tiny waist. She survives off red bull. She picks and drops eat with Eden as and when it suits her (I.e low engagement)

reposting previous video so that anyone reading up on her can see it

oh and I can’t forget the best part of all - Eden posted a recipe for her fave hot choc, didn’t realise a hot chocolate was made with hot milk and used a jug of cold milk instead.

Also this story is soooooo fake. I don't believe that happened for one minute.

Reactions: 7
The reason they need to consider pre-orders is to get the cash to buy the stock and know how many to order!

Of course Ebenezer Scrounge won’t be gifting others. If anyone dare ask (like she does) she’ll just make a “How would you react?” and call them out “you little bleep” in a very over articulated way.
Ebenezer Scrounge!!! You have just finished me off 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah I mean she sits there on live excavating tit from her sinuses and admits she doesn't always wash her hands after going to the toilet. Like duck would I want her touching my lashes with her bare hands 🤢
she did say she would spray with her perfume too 🤣🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it me or has she deleted this comment??? Speaks VOLUMES if she has!
Yeah, I couldn’t find it last night. There was another comment saying it had been discussed in the work chat, and that the manager was in so she could have spoken to her if she’d asked

• Sad
Reactions: 9
she did say she would spray with her perfume too 🤣🤢
Like on her TikTok shop when she said people want the perfume she used on her engagement so they can smell how she smelt when she got engaged 🥴 and to her that’s not weird. Creepy cult mentality TikTok is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Iv tried my best never edited a video before 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Like on her TikTok shop when she said people want the perfume she used on her engagement so they can smell how she smelt when she got engaged 🥴 and to her that’s not weird. Creepy cult mentality TikTok is
Next she’ll be selling people her skiddy undies

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Going on about how she doesn’t give a tit about the hate and “thousands” talk about her, “any publicity is good publicity” she said 😅, she really does think she’s famous. This comment lasted .5 seconds before she read it and it got deleted.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened with the cookbook? someone mind filling me in? I remember them saying it was coming out but I've seen and heard nothing about it for months

Reactions: 2
Eden "never had a hand out or help" Harvz

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What happened with the cookbook? someone mind filling me in? I remember them saying it was coming out but I've seen and heard nothing about it for months
it was a tit show by the looks of things, people posted on tiktok with videos of it, the amount of spelling mistakes was laughable as were the pictures. hasn't been spoken about for ages now 😂

Reactions: 8
They never had a publishing deal, it was a custom print service that HP offer where you send in your own photos and text. The recipes were a shambles, steps skipped even though it’s meant to be for beginners. photos taken on a Nokia 3310, typos in every single recipe. Loads of people saying they didn’t receive theirs as “the publisher was messing them about”. Blamed the typos on HP. Said there’d be loads of stuff about Eden and her favourites in there - none existent. Couldn’t be arsed to write their bio on their website.
Basically couldn’t sort pissup in a brewery

Eden "never had a hand out or help" Harvz
She looks so haggard, can’t believe she’s “only 24”! The reaction is so underwhelming, clearly doesn’t need the grand

Reactions: 12
They never had a publishing deal, it was a custom print service that HP offer where you send in your own photos and text. The recipes were a shambles, steps skipped even though it’s meant to be for beginners. photos taken on a Nokia 3310, typos in every single recipe. Loads of people saying they didn’t receive theirs as “the publisher was messing them about”. Blamed the typos on HP. Said there’d be loads of stuff about Eden and her favourites in there - none existent. Couldn’t be arsed to write their bio on their website.
Basically couldn’t sort pissup in a brewery

She looks so haggard, can’t believe she’s “only 24”! The reaction is so underwhelming, clearly doesn’t need the grand
She's a prime candidate for a future Tory PM , thick as tit ✅ lies ✅ self obsessed ✅ lives in a fantasy world ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.