Eden Harvz #39 releases a lash cos she’s desperate for cash, Eden’s career will be gone in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two on the bounce, surely not! 😂

Eben’s a bleep, say it loud 🗣

@mrsgrinchhome the first letter is missing, any chance it can be added in for full effect 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Updates:

Eden has released fake eyelashes in a whopping two styles. The design is a tit graffiti lush knock off font hence her new alias Eben, or Ebenezer if you will - given she sucks the joy out of everything. One of the styles looks like if you layered 10 lots of Maybelline Great Lash mascara year 10 style. Pair with a dream matte
mousse in two shades too dark for the authentic Eben look.

Lloyd is still bombing round Primark in his stab vest to try and win a deal. He spent all week posting more beggy Lidl content only to attend an Aldi event a day later.

Eben has outed herself as someone with a beastality fetish after being filmed kissing her dogs pumpum.

Eben was a victim of a shocking crime where she ordered a ploughman’s and her waitress audibly gasped. Thoughts are with Eben at this difficult time. *reads notes* oh wait sorry, Eben is noted to repeatedly state she buys plus sizes clothes in HUGE MONSTROUS GIGANTIC sizes so they are oversized on her teeny tiny waist. She’s admitted to skipping meals when she thinks she’s over ate. She body checks. She uploads videos of afore mentioned teeny tiny waist. She survives off red bull. She picks and drops eat with Eden as and when it suits her (I.e low engagement)

reposting previous video so that anyone reading up on her can see it

oh and I can’t forget the best part of all - Eden posted a recipe for her fave hot choc, didn’t realise a hot chocolate was made with hot milk and used a jug of cold milk instead.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Think Eben has bought stickers to go over the Eben Harvz writing 🤣🤣🤣

Also p&p isn’t included in the price. Who tf wants to spend over £10 on cheap lashes with no glue that don’t even include p&p? She needs to get off her high horse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Updates:

Eden has released fake eyelashes in a whopping two styles. The design is a tit graffiti lush knock off font hence her new alias Eben, or Ebenezer if you will - given she sucks the joy out of everything. One of the styles looks like if you layered 10 lots of Maybelline Great Lash mascara year 10 style. Pair with a dream matte
mousse in two shades too dark for the authentic Eben look.

Lloyd is still bombing round Primark in his stab vest to try and win a deal. He spent all week posting more beggy Lidl content only to attend an Aldi event a day later.

Eben has outed herself as someone with a beastality fetish after being filmed kissing her dogs pumpum.

Eben was a victim of a shocking crime where she ordered a ploughman’s and her waitress audibly gasped. Thoughts are with Eben at this difficult time. *reads notes* oh wait sorry, Eben is noted to repeatedly state she buys plus sizes clothes in HUGE MONSTROUS GIGANTIC sizes so they are oversized on her teeny tiny waist. She’s admitted to skipping meals when she thinks she’s over ate. She body checks. She uploads videos of afore mentioned teeny tiny waist. She survives off red bull. She picks and drops eat with Eden as and when it suits her (I.e low engagement)

reposting previous video so that anyone reading up on her can see it

oh and I can’t forget the best part of all - Eden posted a recipe for her fave hot choc, didn’t realise a hot chocolate was made with hot milk and used a jug of cold milk instead.
I want to be able to both laugh and love react to this post. It's 👨‍🍳 💋

Reactions: 4
The beauty review thing she’s starting to do, you just knows she’s going to lie and say something is good when it’s not as she wants to get gifted from the companies 😬🙄

Reactions: 12
What has she achieved exactly? View attachment 1667135
Nothing. And I literally mean nothing. She is soooo rich as her and Yaz like to tell us yet doesn’t own her own house? Has spunked her money on wasteful tit she doesn’t need or buying little man everything and anything. She can’t do basic life skills- cook, clean, manage finances etc. She hasn’t actually achieved anything in her career. Tiktokers with less followers than her, Grace, Izzy, Max etc- get invited to events regularly, have their own podcasts, or been on tv doing interviews, have collabed with brands, have their own ranges with brands etc. She hasn’t invested her money in anything. Being engaged to someone you’ve known for five minutes isn’t an achievement when she screamed at him the other day and told him not to talk to her when she was wearing a certain set of glasses? She isn’t happy with herself and you can tell from the constant editing of her face, filler, filters etc. Even her eat with me’s have no impact what’s so ever anymore. Her engagement on tik tok is shite. Need I go on?

Reactions: 18
The beauty review thing she’s starting to do, you just knows she’s going to lie and say something is good when it’s not as she wants to get gifted from the companies 😬🙄
If she’s openly said she hides the fact it’s an ad if that is what they ask then I’m sure she would happily lie if they asked

Reactions: 5
I can’t actually cope with Lloyd and Eben discussing business on a live, they’ve not finalised a shipping method yet and don’t know whether to do a pre order or not?! Like is anything actually ready, why have they announced it when they don’t know what they’re doing. Also why in gods name would you do such a limited amount, even if she only sold to 0.01% of her following she’d sell 300!

It’s giving Crookbook 2.0

I don’t know 😭 maybe a mod could if you can’t?
I’ve reported to a mod hunny buns but if doesn’t get sorted, I apologise, i can make it up to you by sending you some new clumpy eyelashes I’ve had my eyes on? Edit: scrap that all sorted x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is hilarious watching her try to sell these. They look so tit. And she even said she would double up this pair. So if you have to double up why not make bigger ones. It’s giving lazy and rushed

Reactions: 11
I saw an old video of her earlier saying she’s 6 foot, has she self-reduced that height now she’s with Lloyd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The lashes look awful! She said that she won't be gifting to other influencers because she doesn't need to do that 😂😂😂 her ego is off the charts!

Definitely sounds like the crookbook fiasco all over again!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.