Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You just KNOW they Waltz into places thinking they are gods gifts and better than everyone else. The sunglasses indoors holding the dog - he looks like dr evil (well mini-me more like). I can imagine them walking into places thinking they own it and rude to staff whilst giving everyone else filthy looks making every sofa dirty cos they are above the rules remember
Picsart_22-10-24_17-50-49-594.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Little lad on his way home from five guys
Picsart_22-10-26_17-46-46-445.png

What a fucking terrible day to have eyes

View attachment 1680236
Love that when they first got together she was facetuning him to ridiculous levels to make sure he looked as handsome as possible and now she's making him waddle around in trackies, get ridiculous hair cuts, wear his little platforms and do this gross shit. It's almost as if she enjoys humiliating him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
I’m sorry for breaking the “too early” thread suggestions but they come to me like epiphanies and I have to write them down before I forget🤣

Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #40 Eben is a woman of Christ, Little Man is one of the three blind mice

• Haha
Reactions: 48

kay69xoxo

Dunno if this been said before but when eben wears red lipstick she reminds me of fungus from monsters inc 🤣
4177A7BA-D585-4393-B66A-7B2679548C50.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41