Eden Harvz #39 releases a lash cos she’s desperate for cash, Eden’s career will be gone in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported to a mod hunny buns but if doesn’t get sorted, I apologise, i can make it up to you by sending you some new clumpy eyelashes I’ve had my eyes on? Edit: scrap that all sorted x
Aw man I wanted those lashes too, I’m out tonight and fancied some spiders legs on my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact she’s questioning a pre order on the lashes as they’ll sell out staright away shows the arrogance and cockiness of her when just on that live people where commenting how pricy they where
LL has a new job now as director of postage and packaging

Reactions: 11
That's because no one likes you and you know it!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She also will be packing on live and touching the lashes as thats what the fans want. Wtf, in the words of the late nikki graham.. who is she!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The arrogance is bleeping astounding. Her face when she says “no”!

She won’t send any out for free because she needs to swindle money out of 16 year olds to pay her rent on that shed of hers. That plus she has no friends.

She also will be packing on live and touching the lashes as thats what the fans want. Wtf, in the words of the late nikki graham.. who is she!?
TOUCHING THE LASHES HAHAHAHA duck OFF 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she thick 🤦🏻‍♀️ won't take handouts but begs company to gift her.....isn't that in the same line 😂

One of the pairs looks like my broom bristles 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What does she mean that’s not me? If you are proud of your product you’d want to send it away to other influencers because you would be 100% sure they’ll love it. But she knows her product is cheap tat and just using it for a quick cash grab! she knows the 14 year olds who follow her will be all over it as they don’t know a thing about quality.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What does she mean that’s not me? If you are proud of your product you’d want to send it away to other influencers because you would be 100% sure they’ll love it. But she knows her product is cheap tat and just using it for a quick cash grab! she knows the 14 year olds who follow her will be all over it as they don’t know a thing about quality.
My guess is that she knows that make up influencers will be able to spot the Ali express bulk buy a mile off.

Reactions: 25
Never had a hand out 😂 what about everything in your house and everything your dog wears 🤣.

That’s so low considering she was once a smaller influencer begging to be noticed but won’t even help others out and in turn get her brand noticed. She’s as thick as they come 😳

I’d rather not have something that’s going on my face touched by someone who doesn’t wash their hands after she pisses but each to their own

Reactions: 19
I can’t wait for actual make up influencers to buy them and tell us how shite they are

Reactions: 18
What she actually means is she can’t afford to pay an influencer. The fact she’s sniggering at the thought like that’s not how she makes a living. What about when she was contacting businesses for free stuff when she moved in to the Shed because she said it was mutually beneficial and “of course anyone with a brain would do it”

im not even exaggerating, I genuinely put more thought and strategy into what I post on Vinted

Reactions: 26
The reason they need to consider pre-orders is to get the cash to buy the stock and know how many to order!

Of course Ebenezer Scrounge won’t be gifting others. If anyone dare ask (like she does) she’ll just make a “How would you react?” and call them out “you little bleep” in a very over articulated way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The reason they need to consider pre-orders is to get the cash to buy the stock and know how many to order!

Of course Ebenezer Scrounge won’t be gifting others. If anyone dare ask (like she does) she’ll just make a “How would you react?” and call them out “you little bleep” in a very over articulated way.
BAHAHHA why was I calling her ebenezer huge when ebenezer scrounge was there all along 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she a bleeping idiot. It’s good from a business perspective and she would t do that while she’s begging gifts off companies for her shed 😂

Touching the lashes?! What in the conjunctivitis.

Is she not trying to set up a business? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably wouldn't want to send to other influencers because the lashes are tit

"Never in my life have I ever had a handout or help" hahahahahha what..... is she ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she really believes her own lies doesn't she

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she a bleeping idiot. It’s good from a business perspective and she would t do that while she’s begging gifts off companies for her shed 😂

Touching the lashes?! What in the conjunctivitis.

Is she not trying to set up a business? 😂😂
Yeah I mean she sits there on live excavating tit from her sinuses and admits she doesn't always wash her hands after going to the toilet. Like duck would I want her touching my lashes with her bare hands 🤢

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.