Eden Harvz #39 releases a lash cos she’s desperate for cash, Eden’s career will be gone in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg the earl and hoover video
Check out her own comment in the comment section
“I see so many dogs…”

hi eben
Cos we know you’re here reading this
You are such a stuck up snotty shark teeth twit
Oh wow your dog doesn’t bark at the hoover (whilst being sat on its owner which calms them anyway)
Does it piss outside yet?
How’s crate training going?
*earl sits down* “sit… well done”

we know you posted the video to show tattle that your dog is trained but you’re as thick as your cheap bulk buy lashes… fooling no one arsewipe

Reactions: 19
“I’ve got such a busy today tomorrow”

She has to be at a shopping centre for 1pm to meet here minions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omfg the earl and hoover video
Check out her own comment in the comment section
“I see so many dogs…”

hi eben
Cos we know you’re here reading this
You are such a stuck up snotty shark teeth twit
Oh wow your dog doesn’t bark at the hoover (whilst being sat on its owner which calms them anyway)
Does it piss outside yet?
How’s crate training going?
*earl sits down* “sit… well done”

we know you posted the video to show tattle that your dog is trained but you’re as thick as your cheap bulk buy lashes… fooling no one arsewipe
its the only time poor teabag can get to sit and relax, no wonder she doesn't mind the hoover! she looks so unwell too.

Reactions: 1

Does anyone know what shopping centre?
She doesn’t live far from me and I’d hate to go to the same one and completely ruin my Sunday by seeing them. 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She doesn’t live far from me and I’d hate to go to the same one and completely ruin my Sunday by seeing them. 🤨
Westfield, Stratford. And it’s today she’s going. Sorry, I was quoting a tiktok posted last night.

I’m just setting off now to see here there… like duck I am 🤣🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Lloyd - shoddy upbringing, had to fight for food, low income
If he has a bad relationship with his parents that’s another story but fighting for food and low income? Between his private school and his mum who appears to be head to toe dripping in Dior judging people with fake Birkin bags, I think not.

How have they not even been together a year, feels like the longest relationship ever

Reactions: 16
If he has a bad relationship with his parents that’s another story but fighting for food and low income? Between his private school and his mum who appears to be head to toe dripping in Dior judging people with fake Birkin bags, I think not.

How have they not even been together a year, feels like the longest relationship ever
Nope, just about at the 10 month mark I think... possibly 11! Think it was early December wasn't it?

Reactions: 2
Nope, just about at the 10 month mark I think... possibly 11! Think it was early December wasn't it?
End of Dec/Jan I think roughly, in Feb it was 2 months and he had moved in.
Honestly he is as much a liar as her trying to act all hard, when he actually looks like an adidas condom with his new hair

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I live a 20 minute walk from there… might go for a little Window shopping 👀

Reactions: 4
Their first date video was December 1st so I would assume it was late November they started? She made out like he would never be on camera and it was a private relationship but less than a month later he was on and taking the piss out of the height difference (the picture here was her on the porch and him on the ground) Then the lesbian romance blossomed from there 😂🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live a 20 minute walk from there… might go for a little Window shopping 👀
You won’t miss her, she’ll be the one with the huge gob swallowing up all the followers, with Lloyd under one arm and Chai Latte under the other. Try not to get confused between the dog and the fiancé though, they are the same size 😂

Their first date video was December 1st so I would assume it was late November they started? She made out like he would never be on camera and it was a private relationship but less than a month later he was on and taking the piss out of the height difference (the picture here was her on the porch and him on the ground) Then the lesbian romance blossomed from there 😂🤮
That last photo is actually the biggest cringe ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.