Eden Harvz #38 Says Tattle is Funny but Constantly Cries, Eden is Lying - What a Surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they all pander to Eden and sit outside every time (every day!) they go for food? This just isn’t the country to be doing that year round, it’s bloody freezing now!
Because she controls them. Yaz has to be eternally grateful for being given her career and in Edens words is “obsessed with her”, Freya works for Eden, Little Lloyd is just her little witch.

I don’t know how they stand to be around her. She seems like the kind of person you have to tread on eggshells around.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
still yet to catch up, another thing i noticed is the pink pyjamas yaz was slating are the asda tickled pink range for breast cancer awareness month this month. forgive me if i’m wrong, wasn’t it breast cancer their aunt had? could’ve raised some incredible awareness and advocation for not only women’s health but everyone’s (ANYONE is susceptible to developing breast cancer)

silly me, they’d never use their platforms for good! as you were eedy, can’t wait to see you shovel more shite into your gob
the pyjamas were for children in need I think! the ones from her vlog with the caption #Monday? I think they're cute I don't get why she said they're icky hahaha

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but what the actual duck.
Another one who’s so far out of touch with reality spending £300 on pyjamas!
So many of her minions finding it acceptable is utterly crazy too.
I’d rather put that money towards my utility bill this month then waste it on some nasty looking tit you wear to sleep in! 🤮😂

Reactions: 8
Yaz's engagement is shocking! She's getting like only 10 comments on her vids but thousands of likes 🤔 or is it because she deletes any comment that isn't a 12 year old saying that they love her?

These girls also need to look up what troll means...because im pretty sure its not just someone who has a different opinion to you! And it's also not your sister expressing that she's upset that she's been left out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
These two hide behind comment filters and sit there spending their time deleting anything that doesn’t tongue punch their arseholes, it’s sad. A couple of the comments here admittedly I think do go a bit far but I just scroll past them. 99.5% of us are just commenting on their attitudes, their behaviour and call them out on the tit they say and do, and they are so fragile and egotistical that they can’t handle the slightest bit of criticism or questioning. There is zero accountability from any of them when they duck up and that doesn’t make a nice person

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yaz using her sisters dyson hair dryer because she’s ‘rich as duck

shame her money doesn’t stretch far enough to buy some glass and window cleaner because that mirror is in desperate need of a clean 🤢

Reactions: 11
Yaz using her sisters dyson hair dryer because she’s ‘rich as duck

shame her money doesn’t stretch far enough to buy some glass and window cleaner because that mirror is in desperate need of a clean 🤢
Coming from Yaz who’s so skint she’s had to have her garden redone to house her husband’s massive fish

Reactions: 14
These two hide behind comment filters and sit there spending their time deleting anything that doesn’t tongue punch their arseholes, it’s sad. A couple of the comments here admittedly I think do go a bit far but I just scroll past them. 99.5% of us are just commenting on their attitudes, their behaviour and call them out on the tit they say and do, and they are so fragile and egotistical that they can’t handle the slightest bit of criticism or questioning. There is zero accountability from any of them when they duck up and that doesn’t make a nice person
I went back through the singing videos and any comments of people tagging their mates have all been deleted so purely the arselicking ones left.

I can’t believe how even more annoying she is when she’s tipsy, asking the Waiter his name made me wince lol

Reactions: 4
They are both such narcissists! They require a constant supply of validation and will lie, manipulate, love bomb and play the victim to get it. It just worries me that their following are so young and impressionable and they don't influence responsibly

Reactions: 10
Also if Ebenezer was “rich as duck” she wouldn’t be advertising literally any old tit she can get offered to her. It’s very clear the money is drying up. She was even advertising books FFS that soon stopped when she realised she’d have to actually read them. Where’s that book club gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Yaz have to constantly get involved, she’s like Edens bodyguard it’s embarrassing. Bet they gang up on Freya constantly the freaks
I find the way Yaz is with her quite disturbing if im honest, don't get me wrong I love my brother and sister, im really close with my sister, but the way she is with eden is sickly sweet and comes across so fake, you can have a good sibling relationship without having your tongue up their ass! I swear if my sister told me she bought her dog a fillet steak I wouldn't be gushing about how thats a "mood"

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but what the actual duck.
Another one who’s so far out of touch with reality spending £300 on pyjamas!
So many of her minions finding it acceptable is utterly crazy too.
I’d rather put that money towards my utility bill this month then waste it on some nasty looking tit you wear to sleep in! 🤮😂
Funny thing is a lot of places do the exact same looking ones for like £10 and over 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Like, I don’t want to diminish anyone’s loss, and this is not top trumps, but honestly - if the most traumatic thing that had happened in my own personal life is losing an aunt, I cannot begin to even tell you how much fuller my life would be.
Again, I’m sure losing your aunt isn’t a walk in the park, but try having lost both of your parents by the time you were 33.
Do people have to just ‘be kind’ to me forever more? Regardless of the things I say and do? Is that the rule?

Yaz?
Sorry to go off subject but as someone who lost my dad at 13 and recently my mum at 29 I'm always here if you need to talk to someone in the same boat. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.