Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dog looks so sickly it needs taken off her. Poor hot choco is constantly shaking and can barely keep her eyes open

Reactions: 17
That poor thing looks knackered, someone needs to take her off them!!

Reactions: 2
Jesus.
What the heck is that? 🤔🤔

I ain’t a dog person but that doesn’t look like a happy dog.
If she had no harness on, that poor puppy would look like she belongs on a RSPCA advert💔, she does not look well at all.

So sad, and at such a young age too 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Why is she still using bleeping SIGN LANGUAGE IN HER INTRODUCTIONS FOT EAT WITH ME.
Listen you knob goblin, you are profiting off the deaf community, while appropriating sign language. You don’t even bleeping use sub titles in your videos. Ableist POS. Find a different introduction you cock end

Jesus.
What the heck is that? 🤔🤔

I ain’t a dog person but that doesn’t look like a happy dog.
It’s eyes are bulging so bad 😭 poor baby

The only reason I can think of is that she does so many that she thinks even her fans would get fed up of each post being an ad and realise what a money grabbing lazy goblin she really is.
I think it’s because usually labelled ads get less interaction so it’s manipulative and down right scammy. bleep

The only reason I can think of is that she does so many that she thinks even her fans would get fed up of each post being an ad and realise what a money grabbing lazy goblin she really is.
I think it’s because usually labelled ads get less interaction so it’s manipulative and down right scammy. bleep
Thought I’d run & drop this here 🤭
tbh that photo of Lloyd with his bulging eyeballs actually looks like chai.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is she still using bleeping SIGN LANGUAGE IN HER INTRODUCTIONS FOT EAT WITH ME.
Listen you knob goblin, you are profiting off the deaf community, while appropriating sign language. You don’t even bleeping use sub titles in your videos. Ableist POS. Find a different introduction you cock end
Does she know that some deaf people also have service dogs? When demanded all service dogs be banned from shops?

Reactions: 10

It’s eyes are bulging so bad 😭 poor baby
I asked Eden this morning why she only signs at the beginning of the videos and what about the Deaf community who watch her videos, get excited seeing her sign then see her go straight into talking.. 😕

And just like that, she deleted the comment and blocked me

I hate how she calls herself a mental health advocate yet she thinks she can go around silencing people, just like she did to the blind woman about the guide dogs, thankfully TattleLife exists and we can put it all here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
least it's appropriate that eedys bowl look like dog bowl. eat that beige food up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its not just any jacket its a FrAdA jacket.... look at these WaItRoSe EgGs.... oh duck off ya tone deaf bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet yaz’s arse is twitching like a rabbits nose! Who the duck does she think she is mind, I’ve spoken to tiktok!!! 😂😂😂 why does she think she’s so important, when there are accounts with millions and millions of followers!! You can imagine her on the phone, demanding they sort it out because people need to see her ugly crying right now!! She’s giving off veruca salt vibes arrogant prick 😂😂😂
Why did she say “don’t worry I’ve got two TikTok managers”

Doesn’t Don Carla bleeping run TikTok? That’s like Paris not being able to get a room at The Hilton. Come on Yazzy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me and my bf are currently talking baby names and someone on the TV was called Eden and he said he really liked it and asked what I thought.

Nope, absolutely the duck not in a million years, I will call them Little Man Lloyd the Masterchef King of Boosters before I call them Eden

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I asked Eden this morning why she only signs at the beginning of the videos and what about the Deaf community who watch her videos, get excited seeing her sign then see her go straight into talking.. 😕

And just like that, she deleted the comment and blocked me

I hate how she calls herself a mental health advocate yet she thinks she can go around silencing people, just like she did to the blind woman about the guide dogs, thankfully TattleLife exists and we can put it all here.
She did the same to me and im actually hard of hearing

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Eden saying “Lloyd you’re going to have to write me this recipe down incase anything ever happens to you” hun just Google ramen recipe and it’ll come straight up, along with every other meal he makes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not sure if you are aware of this or not, but Yaz is the only woman on the planet to have had a baby!!!! yep no one else has ever squeezed a kid out, so please listen and learn from this selfless woman, and if any of us ever have a baby at least we all have a benchmark on what a mother is supposed to be!!!

P.S she's still breast feeding ya know, just in case she hasn't mentioned it tiktok today!! 😂 😂 😂
Omg yaz has a baby? When did this happen!? 😂

That zoe won't be seen for a while now, she only did it for attention and views.. her and her 2ft duck face! Imagine this woman going to edens house thinking all her dreams have come true when sid the sloth only did it to look like she cares for her fans! I honestly can't wait for tiktok to be a thing of the past and molly mae wannabe has to work in the local coop with tiny Tim buskin outside with that poor dog in a baby carrier 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.