Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented about her and her fiancĆ© regarding the drink driving and I got muted instantly. Sheā€™s absolutely without a doubt told her moderators when sheā€™s going live so they can be there watching the comments.

The way she was being so fake wanted to make me cringe in my own skin. ā€œZoe this and Zoe that. Sheā€™s supported me so much since day one and sheā€™s always remembered our birthdays and thatā€™s so important in our familyā€ yeah I bet itā€™s important because your family and Zoe are begs.

When Zoe commented saying ā€œI canā€™t believe I was the first person you told you was engagedā€ I literally was like oooo look at me, Iā€™m so important šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 13
I commented about her and her fiancĆ© regarding the drink driving and I got muted instantly. Sheā€™s absolutely without a doubt told her moderators when sheā€™s going live so they can be there watching the comments.

The way she was being so fake wanted to make me cringe in my own skin. ā€œZoe this and Zoe that. Sheā€™s supported me so much since day one and sheā€™s always remembered our birthdays and thatā€™s so important in our familyā€ yeah I bet itā€™s important because your family and Zoe are begs.

When Zoe commented saying ā€œI canā€™t believe I was the first person you told you was engagedā€ I literally was like oooo look at me, Iā€™m so important šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Omg did you put the warning signs cause I saw it get removed

Reactions: 1

Who is Zoe?

So, Iā€™m guessing the Botox she had injected into her whole face to make her look ā€œmore alive and rejuvenatedā€ didnā€™t work? What a waste of time that was. I would say money, but she didnā€™t pay for it. All that hype for nothing.
Jesus! Imagine waking up to that every morning. She legit has the skin of a 60 year old!

Reactions: 8
That paige is two faced too! 100% she was following that page ladt night, just gone through all 4000 odd followers names on there and her name has conveniently gone. Laura can't stand Eden, paige blatantly slags her off too, yet she follows Eden and Eden follows her back and she gifts Eden šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Laura is still following the page though and her and Eden aren't friends šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I bet he doesn't even help pay for anything. Bet she pays for everything.. isn't he ashamed that he isn't a man and help a woman well girl with bills nights out shopping etc. He's only with her for the money. He'll leave when it all dries up and got nothing left
I donā€™t think it should come down to a man supporting a woman, I think thatā€™s quite an outdated ideology.

I do however think two adults who donā€™t have to do childcare or are in full time study should not have one sponging off the other.

Lloyd quit his job to lie in bed and eat out twice a day all funded by Eden and live at her parents rent free and even have a (crappy old) car bought for him - now that shits embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Looks like a drag queen before sheā€™s put on her wig

So, Iā€™m guessing the Botox she had injected into her whole face to make her look ā€œmore alive and rejuvenatedā€ didnā€™t work? What a waste of time that was. I would say money, but she didnā€™t pay for it. All that hype for nothing.
She had profhilo which you need to get every 3 months or so. One treatment wonā€™t do eff all as itā€™s a process lol. She just takes whatever sheā€™s given for free.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Is she not embarrassed that sheā€™s more disliked than Cheyenne, beyond the eye, elohaba and the evil queen put together šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I've got to ask its been on my mind for ages, who is elophaba? they're always on my fyp, live singing and tbf they have a decent voice.. But I'm just confused who they are and why they get so much attention

Who is Zoe?
Idk who Zoe is, but she told Zoe someone who is unrelated to her, rather than telling her family first? Idc if my family would already know from Lloyd asking, I'd still tell my family first so they could hear it from me, not Lloyd

Reactions: 1
Donā€™t wanna be a buzz kill but isnā€™t this the bottle of wine in question behind her. Still seems like he had a beer and a glass of wine, and I believe 100% that he regularly drives drunk
Looks like maybe he took the rest of the bottle home because it's corked the same way as in the video. I agree he definitely at least still had a pint and a glass of high % wine which is still far too much to be driving

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.