Eden Harvz #34 Bum Pads, Secret Ads, Getting Driven Around by a Drunk Little Lad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she literally has issues. How can anyone walk around that oblivious to how many people she annoys.

Reactions: 6
She’s on live right now being fake nice to everyone saying she’s gonna follow everyone who gifts her

it’s scary how much of an act she puts on whenever she’s getting “cancelled” ..Something is very sinister about her, like compare her voice to the video of her yesterday about the AD’s it’s completely different 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
How the hell does this girl eat out so much and stay so slim?! As far as I’m aware she does zero exercise

Reactions: 11
Urgh this girl makes me bleeping sick!!! They do absolutely nothing all day then come alive at night like the blood sucking vampires they are! Who gets ready for the day every day at 6PM!

Reactions: 16
The sickly sweet is back, thanking everyone for gifts really obviously and telling her followers she loves them 🙄

WHY IS SHE GETTING SO MANY bleeping GIFTS? Her fans are bleeping idiots

Reactions: 19
What is this breathing in through her teeth thing she keeps doing? It makes an awful noise like she’s sucking air in through her teeth. I’ve had to turn it off it was irritating the life out of me.

Reactions: 8
How long will the sickly sweet act to get her fans back be happening? I guess until the weekend then she’ll go back to her old ways

Reactions: 8
She’s getting so many gifts, more than ever so here’s what I think…

Her management and her are on this like a dog on heat.

She’s asked her most loyal fans in private to support her live as much as possible so she looks cared for and loved and erases all the disgusting tit from yesterday!

Reactions: 23
She’s getting so many gifts, more than ever so here’s what I think…

Her management and her are on this like a dog on heat.

She’s asked her most loyal fans in private to support her live as much as possible so she looks cared for and loved and erases all the disgusting tit from yesterday!
This can be the only answer - this hasn’t happened before

Reactions: 4
She’s going on about how weddings are to impress the guests and she would marry Lloyd in a bp

Reactions: 4
I notice the comments about Lloyd drinking and driving are being ignored as per
They’re being deleted. I saw a few of them pop up and then disappear, and one of the moderators said that they’re deleting comments. Imagine sitting on Eden’s live and spending your free time deleting comments for her and defending her. Sad

Reactions: 15
She had a dream that she “had worms up her bum” and wants people to Google what it could mean. Maybe cos everyone is up your arse and defending your toxic and wormy behaviour all the time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.