Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they not telling her off properly when it happens because it looks like this has happened on a number of occasions? That dog is never going to learn
A lot of the advice now tells you not to tell them off but to basically watch them like a hawk for the signs of them about to pee and then get them outside and when they do go outside make a huge fuss/treats etc. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t work all the time cause we can’t watch them constantly but I imagine Eedy’s taken that advice literally and then doesn’t watch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love dogs more than anything, I’ve never seen a puppy so small and just ill looking. Even chihuahuas. I can’t believe she brought a dog that was designed to struggle to live, she actually does not give a duck about anyone but her.

If flat white died she wouldn’t say ‘chai was suffering, I’m so glad she’s out of pain’ she would say ‘I’m so upset, what am I going to do, I need something to love me, I’m going to need to buy a new dog me me me I I I’. Maybe I love too hard but I can’t even imagine. My dog is kept as cool as possible in this weather, not pranced around.

Can’t watch her walking around like a toddler with a plastic baby and everyone wiping her arse for her anymore 🤢 someone get a back bone and tell her about herself or atleast about animal care ? Fucktards
She just BL cks everyone. Can't say nothing to her without tears and suicide threats. Look at all those texts to her mother⁰.
"I don't want to be here any more" even her mum said get a grip. 🤣

Reactions: 7
She just BL cks everyone. Can't say nothing to her without tears and suicide threats. Look at all those texts to her mother⁰.
"I don't want to be here any more" even her mum said get a grip. 🤣
Yeah, I was aiming it at people that have an influence on her like family or little man lloyd

Reactions: 3
Yaz and Eden need to hold a meeting asap to get their stories straight 🤣🤣🤣 hilarious.
Mum's a successful financial advisor in London, they owned a 5 bedroom house in the countryside, they rode horses and had road trips around american but they're ✨️PoOr✨️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yaz always on about her mum tum, lumps, bumps etc, but I've seen more fat on a salad. You can see her ribs. I was honestly shocked and felt a bit sad seeing the dress videos.

Reactions: 18
I’m in a mood to be savage. That dress is bleeping ugly and looks cheap. The fact that it’s in the sale from an already cheap brand says everything.

I highly doubt their family are “multimillionaires” when you see the absolute state of them.

And Yaz, Freya and Eden are “outrageous” because they weren’t allowed to watch Eastenders? None of them are outrageous, they are the definition of basic, they think showing themselves on the toilet, farting and wearing PLT makes them so out there.

I’m so happy that I don’t ever have to demean myself on the internet for money and that I earn an honest wage - a career I created for myself where I didn’t piggyback off a sibling and one where I didn’t have to manipulate people.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Mum's a successful financial advisor in London, they owned a 5 bedroom house in the countryside, they rode horses and had road trips around american but they're ✨️PoOr✨️
Exactly. Meanwhile there's people choosing between heating and eating and visiting food banks. They make me sick.

Reactions: 20
Yaz always on about her mum tum, lumps, bumps etc, but I've seen more fat on a salad. You can see her ribs. I was honestly shocked and felt a bit sad seeing the dress videos.
She needs to be careful when she starts degrading herself. A very young impressionable audience who may not be as slim as her are probs tearing themselves apart for that. And before she says it’s not her responsibility, it 100% is being an ✨influencer✨

I actually don’t mind some of Yaz’s clothes (don’t come for me Tattle 😂) and actually quite like the dress! I’ll see myself out 😂

Reactions: 7
1BF161E9-8113-4CC5-9836-7EA549C179DC.png

I never usually post about Yaz on this thread, but the colour difference between her foundation and skin really shocked me. Does she not see it??

Reactions: 11
It’s hardly twisted when it’s literally you speaking on a live that’s been screen recorded and you can tell it hasn’t been edited or bits cut out but if that’s what helps her sleep at night possessively lying every single day then so be it.

Its her words, her voice and everything else
I love it that she has no self awareness and thinks it’s an imaginary alter ego made up by us evil lot 🤣🤣🤣 . I’m here for it.

Reactions: 6
I’ve never known a thread to be so fast moving! Lots to say about Eden Harvz. That little thing she’s with also… long time lurker but my god I can’t bare the girl.

Reactions: 14
I love it that she has no self awareness and thinks it’s an imaginary alter ego made up by us evil lot 🤣🤣🤣 . I’m here for it.
It’s just her truth 🤣. And she hates the truth. You are an evil selfish cow with no real mates. Everyone you know uses you. What a life you’ve created

Reactions: 13
She needs to be careful when she starts degrading herself. A very young impressionable audience who may not be as slim as her are probs tearing themselves apart for that. And before she says it’s not her responsibility, it 100% is being an ✨influencer✨

I actually don’t mind some of Yaz’s clothes (don’t come for me Tattle 😂) and actually quite like the dress! I’ll see myself out 😂
Someone already called her out on her “mum tum” comments and she went crazy saying it’s her body and she can say what she likes about it. She resolved it with the person who called her but continued to make passive aggressive comments on it.

Typical Harvey attitude of not giving a tit who they offend. Even genuine fans.

Reactions: 12
Not Yaz back again with saying their dad is a multi millionaire 🤣🤣
If they we’re from money why did Eden try and say that they qere skint, and also if they had money surely they wouldn’t have to be paying 6 months rent upfront.. 😂😂😂 chat tit. Also what in the blackface is that tan.

They’re giving me vibes of rich people trying to cosplay as poor folk trying to be relatable by coming across as struggling and impoverished when realistically they had better chances than most… and had privilege that others didn’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.