Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
STOP!!! The video of her in the restaurant bathroom to the S&M sound is just so cringe wtf why can’t she just enjoy date night without making cringe thirst traps

Reactions: 12
no hate at all but please can we not compare phobias. I’m not saying she’s not lying as she may be, but everybody with emetophobia is different!! I have it too and mine is much more centered around others being sick (as she’s said hers is) so I wouldn’t have the same triggers as someone who is worried about themselves. It can be quite upsetting to read this when your emetophobia is so real and distressing!
My issue is that I’ve witnessed her on a live being on edge and anxious because Wolf might throw up but then she’s laughing at Lloyd retching right next to her and running away - multiple times. She contradicts herself which is why people say she lies.

(I obviously haven’t uploaded any retching etc)

Attachments

• 73.7 KB
    Reactions: 7
    Wow. This thread gone fast. It was relatively new as I went away! Sooo not gonna go catch up I’ll start from now hahahaha

Her skin is disgusting. I wouldn’t even judge her if she wasn’t such a c u next Tuesday. But she is a nasty spiteful b**ch.
    anyone else think it’s weird how she’s like “Lloyd likes me with a brown lip” “I’ll do this cause Lloyd likes it” Lloyd this Lloyd that
    Imagine trying to please your partner that much you only wear/act/look the way they want you to. You shouldn’t change yourself to what you think/know your partner will like, that will just make you feel tit in years to come and question who you are as a person. If my daughter was ever this dependant on a man I would seriously think I had failed her. My daughter will grow to be independent and strong.

Reactions: 15
    Wtf have I missed 😂😂😂

Wasn’t Eden obsessing over wanting babies like a month ago? Now she’s read Verity and all of a sudden she’s in her Child Murderer Era?

• Haha
    Reactions: 25
    They only went out cause it was paid for by the pr company she works with 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 4
    My issue is that I’ve witnessed her on a live being on edge and anxious because Wolf might throw up but then she’s laughing at Lloyd retching right next to her and running away - multiple times. She contradicts herself which is why people say she lies.

(I obviously haven’t uploaded any retching etc)
    Then in the next breath she says it’s ok if people are ill but it’s uncooked food that triggers her.

Reactions: 6
    Then in the next breath she says it’s ok if people are ill but it’s uncooked food that triggers her.
    So please tell me how she’s sat chowing down on oysters then? 😂😂😂 aren’t oysters raw? Also aren’t they more likely to make you poorly - one reason why I don’t go near them cause I’m terrified of sea food poisoning

Reactions: 13
    Wtf have I missed 😂😂😂

Wasn’t Eden obsessing over wanting babies like a month ago? Now she’s read Verity and all of a sudden she’s in her Child Murderer Era?
    She has no personality so she just has to morph into whatever she thinks is “cool” or relevant at any given time.

This outfit she’s chosen to go to London in I can imagine her looking through PLT and thinking right we’re going to the big smoke I need to look as EdGy as possible….such a TRY HARD!!! Nothing about her comes naturally everything is forced and fake.

Reactions: 7
    Yaz still riding off the back of her sisters constructive criticism and calling it twisting of words then… nothing changes. 👀🤣😅

Reactions: 2
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.