Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This she might be banned again. She doesn’t come up when you search and when you do go to her page her profile pic and blue tick have gone but the videos are still there

This she might be banned again. She doesn’t come up when you search and when you do go to her page her profile pic and blue tick have gone but the videos are still there
Same for me, could be that the video with the boiling wax comes under dangerous acts and challenges everyone 😉😆

Reactions: 5
Why is she acting so erratic in her videos lately. Weirdo
I think she's trying to take little bits of other tiktokers personality who are more popular and mix it in with her videos, she think that it will make her more funny and popular but it doesn't it is extremely cringe worthy. It's like Yaz when she pulls the "funny" extreme poses, shes trying to be like Melissa with the green hair. Absolute begs with no personality so I have to steal it from other creators who are doing well for themselves just being naturally themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a narcissist, it’s known that they take on personality traits, even whole personas of the people around them or the people they wish to be like. Everything is about attention, their relationship is incredibly toxic.

Reactions: 11
Wait… why do you think that’s Yaz? 💀
I don't even know, I didn't know if it was serious or not 😅 lack of sleep and 2 screaming girls I'm not with it.. Im so sorry 😩

I'm so sorry for my rant, lack of sleep and 2 screaming girls I'm not with it lol.. I thought it was either a fan or one of them that's why I ranted 😅 again I am so sorry. 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She wishes she was that successful at social media
The peeaaak thing is, Eden could’ve easily been as successful as GK Barry and other influencers on TT but instead she put her foot in it and ruined it for herself 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
As always! Still can’t believe yaz enabling that cock splat CLA giving her money.

Also why is Eden even relevant anymore I ask myself this daily.

Reactions: 4
So she’s going to get a cleaner to stay on top of the ‘little things’ that need cleaning, they don’t bleeping work you can spend a few hours a week cleaning the shed it’s not that big!
Plus apparently Lloyd’s had things taken from him his whole life, sorry I don’t think private school midget man, with the rich parents has had much taken from him, plus he’s taking from Eedys pockets constantly.
And Edens dad told Lloyd if he speaks to Don Carla or Eden in a certain way he will be on strike 3! So clearly not that nice a guy is he!

Reactions: 22
Think they were commenting on the cretins on Eedy's posts saying that they're howling etc at how funny she is, which is baffling because she ain't funny at all! I've never laughed once at anything she's said. Saw this comment yesterday on the firepit post. "Literally gasping for breath" *eyeroll*
Exactly!! The comments are so bleeping fake it drives me nuts!!!!

I don't even know, I didn't know if it was serious or not 😅 lack of sleep and 2 screaming girls I'm not with it.. Im so sorry 😩

I'm so sorry for my rant, lack of sleep and 2 screaming girls I'm not with it lol.. I thought it was either a fan or one of them that's why I ranted 😅 again I am so sorry. 😩
Girl don’t worry! Easy to do when you’re overtired something eedy wouldn’t know a thing about! Two loads of washing, a roast on the go, house clean, all with flu here. Unfortunately people like us don’t have the luxury of swanning about doing naff all all day!

Reactions: 4
She’s talking about getting chai’s brother. Lloyd said no.
Seems a bit odd that those other puppies haven't been bought yet and the breeders still trying to get rid of them. I'm guessing other people must have had enough braincells to realise these dogs aren't well.

So she’s going to get a cleaner to stay on top of the ‘little things’ that need cleaning, they don’t bleeping work you can spend a few hours a week cleaning the shed it’s not that big!
Plus apparently Lloyd’s had things taken from him his whole life, sorry I don’t think private school midget man, with the rich parents has had much taken from him, plus he’s taking from Eedys pockets constantly.
And Edens dad told Lloyd if he speaks to Don Carla or Eden in a certain way he will be on strike 3! So clearly not that nice a guy is he!
She obviously doesn't love cleaning as much as she said then! Also she said her mum has a cleaner too... think that cleaner needs the sack then because that house is a tit hole.

Reactions: 15
I didn't catch it but she was talking about "how do I get dental deals and you're getting 5 figure deals" obviously on about yaz

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.