Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also just admitted that you wouldn’t know her posts are Ads and there’s ads that ask you not to put ad…. They’re not allowed to do that that’s why asa exists you dumb duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
She just said, he gets into fights, then stated the person was dxead. That he “won”
Grim. Someone also keeps saying someone called ells tn9 has made a tiktok about her claiming to be her ex? Has anyone found it 🤣😩

So she’s clearly not paying tax or anything if she’s not disclosing ads? Rip lol

Reactions: 5
I can’t take gifts…. witch your whole house is gifted and the engagement was a suprise.

Reactions: 16
Who is miss crappy lips trying to kid when she says she posts ads without putting ad?😂even if that’s the case it’s clear they’re embarrassed to work with you hahaha

Reactions: 10
OMG please say someone has screen recorded her saying she does undeclared ads!!!!!
She then went on to say…

“lots of AD’s coming up’ watch this space kinda thing

Reactions: 10
The lip looks like she put her face in dog tit

Dont need a shower not like im going to suck you off in a restaurant wrong'un!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even Lloyd dropped her in it hahha! She don't do bleeping ads haha hahahah!

Funny🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes pissing on live!!

Wow🤢🤢🤢

She didn't even wipe 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
so are these expensive things she’s been buying lately where we’ve been questioning where does she get all the money from??… are AD’s????

What a sneaky little cat

Reactions: 6
No socks with boots either. duck she must be stinking no wonder she outs so much perfume on ha

Got stroppy cause he didn't notice her crappy outfit hahahhahhaha

Wow she needs that attention she's so pathetic.

Reactions: 13
Sorry what the duck is she taking that rat to a restaurant. I hope they turn them away for having that dog with them

Reactions: 8
She has to be there in 10 minutes and she’s fannying about like that. As someone with anxiety I would be panicking but she doesn’t give a duck! Bet they’re like ‘do you know who we are’ every time they rock up late, I’d be telling them their table is gone and to duck off 😂

Reactions: 12
She’s sat in all day yet ALWAYS late everywhere she goes… how.. no wonder why she could never hold a job down

Reactions: 8
OMG please say someone has screen recorded her saying she does undeclared ads!!!!!
She then went on to say…

“lots of AD’s coming up’ watch this space kinda thing
I did catch it. She blocked me not long after so i didn't get the rest of the live lol

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.