Eden Harvz #33 She’s only 24.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People were literally begging Eden to be quick because she’s booked a table at a restaurant and instead she’s taking her sweet time and doing pointless live videos 🤡 I can’t wait till the day Eden finds out the world doesn’t revolve around her.

Reactions: 14
Is she sitting outside the restaurant, surely crappuccino’s aren’t allowed in

Reactions: 4
Even Lloyd knowing she’s dropped herself in it declaring the unrecognisable ads.

Also he’s panicking because he flashed is tiny Tim on live thinking Eden had turned it off.

She also nearly broke the poor dogs legs trying to get it in the harness and then made a joke about breaking its neck on live, not sure how it’s funny at all?

Poor dog hates being in the harness she admitted yet she still drags it about everywhere like it’s a purse? Dogs can be left at home you selfish cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I did catch it. She blocked me not long after so i didn't get the rest of the live lol
Muhahahahaha 😏

Even Lloyd knowing she’s dropped herself in it declaring the unrecognisable ads.

Also he’s panicking because he flashed is tiny Tim on live thinking Eden had turned it off.

She also nearly broke the poor dogs legs trying to get it in the harness and then made a joke about breaking its neck on live, not sure how it’s funny at all?

Poor dog hates being in the harness she admitted yet she still drags it about everywhere like it’s a purse? Dogs can be left at home you selfish cow.
Yeah he was proper shitting it when he told her no they don’t say that, and she’s like yes they do. No Eden no they don’t nudge nudge just shut up talking hahaha. She wonders why she’s always in trouble lmao.
Poor dog, can’t leave it at home not potty trained though can she it’ll piss all over her non labelled as ad or gifted dusk sheets.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Did you notice she went off camera to put the harness on? She's probably rough as duck with the poor thing!

Reactions: 7
Hahahah, listen closely after she says you wouldn't know it's an ad, I think Lloyd goes "yeah that's illegal" 🙈🤣 Shat his tiny pants he did.

And if she thinks she's clever and says it was paid but the brand had no "control" over the content she put out, I have the next part of the live where she says they tell her they want it "as natural as possible". 🤓🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahah, listen closely after she says you wouldn't know it's an ad, I think Lloyd goes "yeah that's illegal" 🙈🤣 Shat his tiny pants he did.

And if she thinks she's clever and says it was paid but the brand had no "control" over the content she put out, I have the next part of the live where she says they tell her they want it "as natural as possible". 🤓🤣
Clearly its only the dodgy brands which want to work with her and also don't her to be associated by not disclosing its an ad 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did you notice she went off camera to put the harness on? She's probably rough as duck with the poor thing!
Yup! She had her in full view, got the treat out but the poor thing was shivering and looked terrified then she moved away from the shot. I wish I had time to record it all as this live was chaotic (yet again)

I await the next crying video where she still won’t admit any wrongdoings followed by the ‘bad witch, I don’t give a duck lip sync’

Reactions: 5
🤣 her management are beyond pony 🤣🤣 how are they not advising this stupid stupid turd? Although she’s dropping them in it too or she’s doing deals on the snide and they aren’t getting their cut? Whoops 😬 She has just admitted she does add that are not referenced as ads. Let’s hope some angry trolls don’t report ya? Classic. Oh it’s not Eden it’s the remix . 🤣

Reactions: 8
My favourite thing to do straight after Lloyd does a ‘cookwithlloyd’ is google for example chicken risotto and pick the first recipe. And lo and behold there it is on olive magazine. Only difference is he added a leek which must have been laying around the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Twisting the TROOF BABES.

The screenshots ARE ALL edItEd I tell you. Nusty trolls

Don’t you hurt my eedy xoxo

Lmao the ad that comes up before my comment is dog leads and harnesses 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also by them saying they don’t argue what they really mean is Lloyd is a rude little witch who can never be wrong. Does anyone switch off when he goes on his random tangent stories that are not funny at all. I can’t imagine having to hold a conversation with one brain cell LL

I also can guarantee he’s one of them angry little guys who even if you showed them an article about the world being round he would be arguing it’s flat just so he isn’t proved wrong. They do argue she admitted before when they have an argument so what’s the point in lying. Arguing is normal, not arguing is a huge issue because neither are taking accountability. Never be wrong, never having any disagreements is not healthy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was quite shocked she turned the smoothing filter off in the live today for the first time in forever. I watched as it come off and the difference. Wow. She needs to stop editing her photos and hiding behind editing her photos and just love the skin she’s in. I did leave the live shortly after so knowing her, she probably put it back on because she’s obsessed with her and in her words “it gives me a false sense of reality”. She is so so toxic.

Not forgetting how she said when they first got together, she wouldn’t want to do anything with the family because she would become jealous someone was talking to him. She even said she gets massively jealous when Lloyd pays too much attention to chai. I’m praying she don’t EVER have kids.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me walking into the bathroom at the restaurant seeing her do this -
👁 👄 👁

duck off with your grease mop and clip in rat tail.

Oh Needy Eedy I might just have to report every single brand you have on your TikTok to ASA now - ya dumb bish.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Me every time I watch a video now…. “That Lurpack seems to be standing out 🤨 are you an AD?”

Wilkos, verity. Our whole thread has been a lie 😩😂 now she’s said undeclared ads I can’t unsee all the fake tit. The cleaning, the reading books. All the wax melts and scents around the shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.