Eden Harvz #31 Eden’s worried about birds of prey, but who will they kidnap, little Lloyd or Earl Grey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden Harvz 32: the only family who know how to cry and keep their eyes completely dry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How bleeping sad crying over knifes lmao and who the duck sends 300 on knifes... shes doing it for likes and views.

Reactions: 6
Crying over a knife set like that, naaaah. Would have thought she just told him she was having a baby not having a new knife set😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Yas could actually get so far with tik tok if she stepped away from Edens drama and stopped defending her and enabling her behaviour. £700 for knives but got a clearance couch to ‘save money’ what a head

Reactions: 11
For anyone wandering… these are the knives edens just purchased for mini man 😬 can’t afford utensils though?
Apparently they aren’t even that good.
Guarantee they've just been whacked on a credit card. She probably had to pay 6 months rent up front because her credits awful
that’s usually the reason if credit isn’t great and if they don’t have a guarantor. Thought she came from a family of millionaires, her grandad owned the Crystal Palace apparently and was a millionaire apparently 😂

£700 for a set of knives , she's not right in the head
and they still can’t buy a bleeping WOODEN SPATULA.

Reactions: 5
So she’s said Lloyds gone in to Waitrose. Has she not gone with him because she was banned? Or did she not end up getting banned?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dream knife set, only £700.... for someone as allegedly well off as he claims to be... £700 should be loose change no?

Someone said do you not get nervous cooking for Lloyd and she said, Lloyd loves my cooking we are both big on flavours…

Sorry but you only make pasta bol and I’m sure ages back he looked at you with disgust for making pasta with ketchup……… oh and sandwiches. Step out the way little lad wannabe Gordon Ramsay big eedies coming for your title as chef. Sorry but you’ve made two meals. TWO. Hardly fuckibg Michelin chef.
I can not stand that bleeping bloke. Something about him doesn't add up. The way they call each other baby etc and the way he thinks he's pro at cooking and don't even get me started the way he eats he's food. Probably stoned out of hes face 24.7
U wait till the money runs out bet he will disappear because let’s be honest he’s only with her for the money

Reactions: 3
All these names for lloyd and the dog absolutely crack me up! You're all geniuses 👏👏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.